Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaksea Spit (Hervey Bay) 2013 M&G Nov 8-10

Re: Breaksea Spit (Hervey Bay) 2013 M&G Nov 8-10

Great....was hoping this M&G might get another run this year. Weather and work permitting I'll be there and make sure I'm on the right channel this time
    cheers Rob

Rob
    make sure you are on the correct ch Neil will post up correct Ch. let us know when you will be on the water, I think most of us will be heading up Thursday night to fish Friday & Saturday then back to the boat ramp early Sunday morning for the drive home . it was good to catch up Manly the other week
    Cheers Bill

Quote Originally Posted by robtarr View Post
    Great....was hoping this M&G might get another run this year. Weather and work permitting I'll be there and make sure I'm on the right channel this time
    cheers Rob
    Here's the deal white boy..............no show at Agnes in September this year and you won't be welcomed at this gig.

Are ya picken up what I'm puttin down Hombre?

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Here's the deal white boy..............no show at Agnes in September this year and you won't be welcomed at this gig.

Are ya picken up what I'm puttin down Hombre?
    Hey MT I'll admit I'm not the sharpest axe but do i detect a tone? I'll even respond for you..... "now there's an understatement"

It's not that the heart isn't willing but if I can swing anything in Sept it'll be no more than a weekend commando raid

Cheers Rob

Hoping the weather is good checked the calendar and I'm on RnR can't wait!

If my roster does not change I am off the 6th 7th and 8th November, so maybe just Thursday and Friday for me if the weather allows it. This planning fishing trips four months in advance is good for ones health... looking forward to some positivity over the next few months as the weather hopefully allows us to get out and play with our treasured toys. These threads are like therapy at times, usually happy thoughts and admirable dreams of fellow anglers, a nice change from the often doom and gloom of the usual world outside of Ausfish. Stay positive boys and girls,,, the fish await our presence... Kev.

Planing on being at this one again also...
    I am not going to 1770 in September this year so need something to keep me going.

Cheers
    Brett

Brett i reckon we need to try for 3 cod on one line this time!
    Tangles KFC

Tangles, mate I will need a deckie for this trip if your interested..

I am thinking BIG RED fish this time !!

Cheers

Fishfeeder and tangles are a go!
    Tangles KFC

Hi guys I am a M&G virgin and so far I've been pretty quiet on the forum apart from the odd comment.
    The thread so far sounds like you guys are very close. Just wondering if I bring my ball and promise to be play nice, can I come too.

Nervously....
    Phil

Phil, if you could send through a resume and at least 1/2 dozen references we will get back to you shortly as to the success of your application.

The guys are close (a few a little too close at times) but are always very welcoming to like minded fishos. Unless you have a big chip on your shoulder (or are a certain boat importer ) you will have a ball and get to meet a great group.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanranger24 View Post
    Hi guys I am a M&G virgin and so far I've been pretty quiet on the forum apart from the odd comment.
    The thread so far sounds like you guys are very close. Just wondering if I bring my ball and promise to be play nice, can I come too.

Nervously....
    Phil
    Only if you bring a good sense of humour, and a carton of beer....

Well fellas that sounds like a fine invite to me. I think I tick all the required boxes in the affirmative and the dubious in the negative.
    Import..... is that like a tawny?

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    Only if you bring a good sense of humour, and a carton of beer....
    And some bourbon