Thread: Pine River 14/7

Pine River 14/7

well made the decision to head up the pine on a sunday ... what was i thinking
    anyway i was set the challenge to catch tailor on pillies, flatty on a plastic and bream on some prawns i caught a few months ago.. and managed to succeed on all 3 which was great. All tailor between 35-45cm good eating size. Loads of just legal bream around kept 3 threw back tonnes and took the flatty on my fav plastic a little 3" slider grub on a dayoo pink 1/8 jighead.
    All fish caught 3-5 metre depth at all stages through the tides
    cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-07-14_13-30-24_398.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	94642   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-07-14_13-30-34_656.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	94643  
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

Re: Pine River 14/7

Quote Originally Posted by kingcray View Post
    well made the decision to head up the pine on a sunday ... what was i thinking
    anyway i was set the challenge to catch tailor on pillies, flatty on a plastic and bream on some prawns i caught a few months ago.. And managed to succeed on all 3 which was great. All tailor between 35-45cm good eating size. Loads of just legal bream around kept 3 threw back tonnes and took the flatty on my fav plastic a little 3" slider grub on a dayoo pink 1/8 jighead.
    All fish caught 3-5 metre depth at all stages through the tides
    cheers!
    well done kingcray nice feed there

Nice Catch we went out there thrusday night caught a few flatheads and heaps of bream all in the 20's but got smashed a few times on the top of the tide but didnt get to see what is was. Might have been tailor or some jew. Hope to head out tomorrow up the pine.

Blog Entries

Smogasboard!! Nice one Deano

Hey Dean, top job mate. A great variety.
    What, no whiting? Lol

Nice work buddy, some good fish in them tailor.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahorse View Post
    Hey Dean, top job mate. A great variety.
    What, no whiting? Lol
    Greg
    cheers mate no whiting i will leave that to you, you seem to have them worked out

Quote Originally Posted by boat and hoe View Post
    Nice Catch we went out there thrusday night caught a few flatheads and heaps of bream all in the 20's but got smashed a few times on the top of the tide but didnt get to see what is was. Might have been tailor or some jew. Hope to head out tomorrow up the pine.
    the river is bursting with bream. I mustve caught nearly 30 in the 25-27cm bracket.I dont mind keeping a few for dinner
    more than likely small jew or big bream that were smashing you

Well done kingcray, a nice feed and a good day on the water, can't beat it.
    Tight Lines

Split-shot

Well done Dean. Some nice fish there mate.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.