Thread: New Member

Just saying G'day all,
    I currently live down in Newcastle NSW, however currently have the house on the market with plans of moving to the Gold Coast.
    I have 2 boats atm lol. A 27ft Riviera Flybridge & a 6.2 Quintrex Coast Runner.
    I have been studying fishing on the Gold Coast & Morton bay for when we buy up there,
    As for fishing I have been addicted to targeting Kingfish & chased them pretty much non stop over the past 4 years.
    I love specially targeting shallow water kings towing live baits on downriggers up and down the East coast.
    Biggest kingfish in the past 4 years was 22kg down in Jervis Bay.
    I have also turned my attention to chasing Snapper in the winter & Dolphin fish during the summer also, Although I also love walking the banks with a soft plastic in my hand or estuary fishing.
    Cant wait for the change in life moving up the GC & meeting and fishing with new people up there.
    Also enjoy learning everything I can from anyone I can & more than happy to give advice to anyone who wants it.
    I'm known by many down here as the person to go to for info on how to catch Kingfish.
    But when I get up there I'm going to know nothing at all.
    I'm going to need to learn how to throw a cast net to start with lol.

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you guys up that way soon.
    Cheers
    Sean

Re: New Member

welcome to the forum Sean .there's heaps of info here and plenty to learn.
    cheers BK

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox.

Blog Entries

Gday Sean, plenty of people on here from GC willing to offer advice. Plenty willing to enjoy the kingy tips you may pass on as well. Looking forward to your reports

P.S i wont ask how you came to get your username

Welcome aboard Sean, look forward to your input on the forums.
    Jack.