Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who is heading out this weekend 13/14 July

who is heading out this weekend 13/14 July

Gday guys who is going offshote this weekend? I missed out last weekend and although the weather is not as good I am desperate for a fish. Even thinking of heading down to GC as the forecast looks better. I havent fished there since late 90's and never did any good on the charters but as i said i am desperate. Hopefully i will do better with my own boat and better quality gear . anyway who is going where??

Re: who is heading out this weekend 13/14 July

I'm heading out on Sunday from the goldy. I'd like to go out to the 50's and try my luck if the weather is fair.
    Didn't do too good last weekend in closer with only two keepers on board so hopefully I can do a bit better this time.

prob leave manly around 9 sat morning for spb,late start but hopefully still pull a few,might hit goldie sunday if wavedancer is keen

sounds like you have no 1 deckie on board Saturday, Rosco, you and grandad have taught him well

Quote Originally Posted by Andy H View Post
    I'm heading out on Sunday from the goldy. I'd like to go out to the 50's and try my luck if the weather is fair.
    Didn't do too good last weekend in closer with only two keepers on board so hopefully I can do a bit better this time.
    How far out are the 50s? Pretty sure the furthest the charters went were 36

Heading out Saturday from the Seaway. Going to give the deep dropping a go for the first time to see if we can find some of them big oooglie thingos.

Got the Diawa tanacom all spooled up and rigs ready to go. Might get a few livies first and then drop past to see if the trag are at home on the way out.

If anyones out the we are "Rascal" on VHF 21.
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

Moonlighter/Andy H what ramp do you recommend?

Seaworld is where we are leaving from. Lots of parking, pontoon etc.
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

yeah robsue ,kieren will be onboard as will my usual deckie shano...hopefully a quick trip out

and a few crabs to pick up on the way home?

yeah maybe mate,might throw a few pots in on the way out

Am going to Moogerah. Gunna see if I can form a stalactite from my testicles to the ground!

That does not paint a good picture Macca ! You will look like Rolf Harris ! I am going out of the Tweed on Saturday,"Chuckasickie" is the call sign,hope the wind does not kill the trip.

Heading out through the pin with Razzle on Saturday. Snapper and pearlies on the agenda if the weather holds up.

Craig

Yeah seaworld ramp is the go. I've been informed by a reliable source that the 50's is about 40km out. I've got a mark if you want it Dreamin but it's just the generic one. I'm just going to head out and sound around and hope for the best.