Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who is heading out this weekend 13/14 July

Re: who is heading out this weekend 13/14 July

Heading out from Cleveland solo at this stage, at the footy tonight so not sure it will be early, maybe 6am.

Quote Originally Posted by thelump View Post
    Am going to Moogerah. Gunna see if I can form a stalactite from my testicles to the ground!
    Won't be a very long formation

Quote Originally Posted by thelump View Post
    Am going to Moogerah. Gunna see if I can form a stalactite from my testicles to the ground!
    Macca having seen the Wooli Bum Bandits pic ,yours don't seem to have dropped yet.

I'm headed out to 33 then square.

Heading out with a few mates on Sunday around the cape, possibly have a crack on Monday aswell and take advantage of the uni holidays while they last.

I might take the tub for a run Sunday. Nothing too early though
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

I lost my deckie to man flu. I hope he drowns in snot.
    Got a few back ups I can call but because I'm going out on a charter next weekend I'm not too worried.

who went out today,i pulled the pin and have now decided on a trip out tomorrow with my oldman and youngfella...would of been too rushed for me to head out this morning...looking like a better day than today as anyway

Light winds early, my ass. This time seabreeze was right, bom wrong. Blowing 10-15 sw from 0500 when I hit the water until about 0800 when it swung to se and dropped out. Caught 1 undersize squire but tried nearly every plastic I own plus the new jig heads from Barry but not much luck. Oh yeah I was at Mud.

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    who went out today,i pulled the pin and have now decided on a trip out tomorrow with my oldman and youngfella...would of been too rushed for me to head out this morning...looking like a better day than today as anyway
    There is no fish at the 33 rosco.

I should have stayed in bed,very lumpy off the Tweed at 9 mile. My decline was I'll and I can understand why only the Whales seemed to be having fun.

there is a few fish there tim..you just need to know how to fish the area