Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rics' raw deal & a quick whiparound...ok

Rics' raw deal & a quick whiparound...ok

Obviously Ric has been bitten yet again....for the time being anyways....

JUST before I go on....2 people have stepped up to the plate & given me 2 props, NO charge, when I needed THEM....and THANK you guys for your generosity............

NOW...Ric is $700 maybe+ down the tube for a windscreen that will never arrive

If only 70+ Ausfish members throw in $10 each & pledge that to...maybe FatBouy, to get the job done, then I say....here is OUR 1st $10....

Anyone else care to jump aboard and help out a man who does NOT want to see 3rd time unlucky

OUR $10 is here ready to go.......whaddya recon fellas

This is AUSSIE M8s

Ray & Kerri.

Re: Rics' raw deal & a quick whiparound...ok

Thanks for the generosity mate, but im not after a hand out from fellow fishers.

I just try and post up my experiences for hopefully others can learn from my mistakes and that way if there are others out there in the same 'boat' then we can help each other out.

Again, i really appreciate your idea and generosity. But i cant accept the money. The fact that your offering to help me is worth far more than the $10 bucks. Thanks mate.

Cheers guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ric View Post
    Thanks for the generosity mate, but im not after a hand out from fellow fishers.

I just try and post up my experiences for hopefully others can learn from my mistakes and that way if there are others out there in the same 'boat' then we can help each other out.

Again, i really appreciate your idea and generosity. But i cant accept the money. The fact that your offering to help me is worth far more than the $10 bucks. Thanks mate.

Cheers guys.
    MY point exactly....and I thought you mite react the way you did....good onya M8

BUT, you have no say in what I do...so

My thread still stands....it's the Aussie thing to do

Ray.

I'll go out and sell my body on the streets to raise money for you.
    I might make $10.00

If I take up Andys offer and pay the full $10 (even though he's cheaper than that) does that mean I've antied up?

(Using Tapatalk on iPhone so can't easily 'thank' or 'like')

Go ahead guys......make the funnies... I actually think they are cute

However, the thread still stands at this point in time

Ray.

I'm good for ten bucks. It'd be too easy to transfer to FatBuoys account so the screen can get done.

According to Rics' original thread....WalrusLike is committed to another $10

SO, $20 in the bank now

Any more ?

Cummon Aussie cummon, cummon, Come on Aussie cummon ....mite be a song in that

Ray.

So...with the kind offer from "upstart"....the tally now stands at $30, thanks M8.

Any more ?

Ray.

Well I am not going to invoice Ric for his new custom made roof hatch or for the normal on site/travel charges related for the work that I am doing , so that evens things up for the loss of $700 plus, already.
    For those of you who would actually like to help Ric, may I suggest (?) that you contact him one afternoon or Sunday morning, then swing by his shed at Thornlands and give him a fresh fish from your boats' icebox!
    Because like may guys with such a project he has already spent a year too long in his shed, never having time to actually go fishing.
    I think he will be too embarrassed to accept, but such encouragement would be gold.
    Pauly
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by FatBuoy View Post
    Well I am not going to invoice Ric for his new custom made roof hatch or for the normal on site/travel charges related for the work that I am doing , so that evens things up for the loss of $700 plus, already.
    For those of you who would actually like to help Ric, may I suggest (?) that you contact him one afternoon or Sunday morning, then swing by his shed at Thornlands and give him a fresh fish from your boats' icebox!
    Because like may guys with such a project he has already spent a year too long in his shed, never having time to actually go fishing.
    I think he will be too embarrassed to accept, but such encouragement would be gold.
    Pauly
    Thanks Pauly...U are GOLD M8.

THIS is what I am talkin' about guys.......The thread STILL STANDS for any others to offer any "encouragement" that they can...ALL proceeds to FatBouy, aka Pauly.

$30 in the bin so far....and any fresh fish we can supply....ok

Need an address for the fresh Fish drop-off but......

Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by FatBuoy View Post
    Pauly
    I much appreciate that Pauly, thats why your business is so busy, you offer the service everyone expects, but not many deliver.

Its been chalk and cheese lately. With all sorts of rubbish going on, then on the otherhand, service from paul who was more than happy to turn up on SUNDAY morning for a measure up and advice.

I'm good for $10
    But the flathead fillets might take a while to drop off, Spirit of Tasmania leaves about 7 tonight, so I reckon will be up around Monday.
    PM me the account details so I can make a transfer.

J

Onya Justin...$40 & growin'

Keep the flattie fillets M8, I'll drop some in to Ric for U

Ray.

count me in ray. please email details to drandersontaxagent@gmail.com
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!