Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rics' raw deal & a quick whiparound...ok

Re: Rics' raw deal & a quick whiparound...ok

WELL done Schultzy.......Thanks M8,

Ok...as it stands at this point, we are up to $50 of the second $100....in total $700 to be realised.

So far...& up until TheFacts places $250 in Pauls' hands we stand at $150 of the $700 needed...

If TheFacts does this rather quickly, I will call it as $400 received thus far....and start a new tally with only $300 to go...ok.

Thanks everyone and keep it coming

Ray & Kerri.

I'll chuck in some. At least a tenner. I'll see how I feel (how drunk I am) by the time you give me the details to make the transfer lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MacDougall View Post
    I'll chuck in some. At least a tenner. I'll see how I feel (how drunk I am) by the time you give me the details to make the transfer lol.
    Thanks MacD....every little bit is most appreciated M8.

SMALL amounts add up & by the time we are finished here, at least SOME wrong with righted.

And if I am correct...we now have $60 towards the second $100 WELL done guys & gals.

Thanks again, Ray & Kerri.

$$$ Administrative Meeting, Please, All invited.
    So unless anyone has a better idea, I can send all contributors an invoice by email.
    The invoice is from my company (sailfish marine windows). And shows company details, ABN etc
    Once the $funds are received I can resend the invoice back to you as a receipt, with PAID stamped on it, and notify Ray (solemandownunder) so that he can post an up to date tally.
    Obviously the funds are kept towards Rics' account.
    Would anybody like to suggest a better way to administer this type of transaction?
    Pauly
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

I paid by PayPal. Very easy!!
    Happy to chip in.

Quote Originally Posted by FatBuoy View Post
    $$$ Administrative Meeting, Please, All invited.
    So unless anyone has a better idea, I can send all contributors an invoice by email.
    The invoice is from my company (sailfish marine windows). And shows company details, ABN etc
    Once the $funds are received I can resend the invoice back to you as a receipt, with PAID stamped on it, and notify Ray (solemandownunder) so that he can post an up to date tally.
    Obviously the funds are kept towards Rics' account.
    Would anybody like to suggest a better way to administer this type of transaction?
    Pauly
    M8 I am happy to go with whatever is the best way here, BUT you would be making a lot of extra work for yourself.

I suggest that you are replying to a post/s that seem to have gotten deleted rather quickly...I just saw them, went back for another look..and..GONE.

It certainly would help if anyone wanted individual receipts for maybe: Tax purposes or if they felt more comfortable paying into Rics' account directly with yourself ?

If you dont mind the extra work here, I am only TOO happy to post the results as we go.

Just to keep things tidy, It would also be my suggestion that we complete round 2 first as we are nearly at target.

Cheers, Ray.

While I,m sure Ric is a great guy I am also pretty sure he is not short of a quid if he is building a 7.5m cat. They don't come cheap. It is a noble thing you do Soleman but my $10 will be staying in my pocket. Maybe raise some funds for a more needy cause?

If I had the $ I certainly wouldn't be building a boat that's for sure, just go straight out and get a new one! Spent $20 on pizza tonight, no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddyfeet View Post
    While I,m sure Ric is a great guy I am also pretty sure he is not short of a quid if he is building a 7.5m cat. They don't come cheap. It is a noble thing you do Soleman but my $10 will be staying in my pocket. Maybe raise some funds for a more needy cause?
    Thats' ok Muddy...thanks for considering anyway.

Cheers, Ray.

So...$60 towards the second $100 installment of the $700 target to date.

Then, the rest gets handed over to Paul ( Sailfish Marine Windows ) direct.

Just $40 to go......

Cheers, Ray & Kerri.

Quote Originally Posted by Richo1 View Post
    If I had the $ I certainly wouldn't be building a boat that's for sure, just go straight out and get a new one! Spent $20 on pizza tonight, no big deal.

Thanks for the advance M8...MOST appreciated

Ok....it would seem it is time to put this baby to bed....SO....with Richos' prepaid $10 for this round...and our $10...plus the other 3 pledges (one being for $20)....I will now officially shut down this thread.

Early next week, I will give Paully the amount of $60 which he will duly receipt & then we will send the details to the other people concerned for payment.

Thank you all for your support for a M8. THAT is what it is....NO more/NO less.

Thanks...Cheers & Beers, Ray & Kerri.

Quote Originally Posted by The facts View Post
    Hi All, I will donate 250.00 towards this. PM me the details.
    Thanks again for you offer "The Facts"....we know there is a lot happening behind then scenes, so to speak, and we appreciate the sensitivity involved, so no more comments will be made on this thread by ourselves regarding what is in situ.

Is your offer of $250.00 STILL valid ? We would certainly hope so

Please PM FatBuoy - Paully, to make the necessary arrangements ASAP to confirm this....OR by your reply here...Paully will Invoice you direct...whatever suits for you.

To this point, $160 has been raised in total....$100 being paid earlier & now the other $60 paid to Paully today & duly receited.

Once "The Facts" has arranged the $250 direct to Paully....the total outcome should be a total of $410 towards the Total of $700 lost for the Glass on Rics' boat.

Thanks, Ray & Kerri.

The Facts obviously has no intention of coughing up....

So $160 is the total raised....once Pauly confirms this, We will send out the appropriate details to those that pledged the last $40.

Thanks, Ray & Kerri.

Yes that's correct.
    Ray made a special trip to hand over the $60 raised last week.
    Pauly
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

I have been in direct contact with Ric. Rics trailer is in Brisbane and is off the ship. Only problem is that Leisure Freight & Import have not paid the freight to the shipping line.
    Very messy situation. The moderators of this site are to close to the owner of this Company.