Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rics' raw deal & a quick whiparound...ok

Re: Rics' raw deal & a quick whiparound...ok

Hi Everyone,

Today, Ray aka. Solemandownunder , delivered a $100 part payment on befalf of some Ausfish Memebers, towards supporting Ric in buying a new set of front glass windows.
    I gave ray a receipt for the part payment and the amount is credited on Rics' account.
    Thank You Ray and good on all of you!

Pauly
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Was good to meet up with you Pauly & actually SEE for myself the type of work you do on boats. VERY impressive M8. I really did NOT realise the complex nature of the work you do, especially when it comes to fitting Glass on boats.

Thanks again for opting to do this work for Ric.

Well guys & Gals...next post will be the list of good people who have put there hand up towards making this FIRST $100 of $700 needed.
    PMs' will follow with PayPal details.

There have been a few more pledges to start the next round & I will post these as well.

ONLY $600 to go now peeps

Thanks All, Ray & Kerri.

The 1st $100 List....now in Paulys hands ( FatBouy ).

Ray & Kerri
    WalrusLike
    upstart
    Justin Rossiter
    netmaker
    2IC
    Zippidy
    Richo1
    Kato77.....new member
    dogsbody

PMs have been sent with details on how to forward the monies.

Thank you ALL for your involvement so far.....STILL a way to go but

Cheers, Ray & Kerri.

Hey Ray,

Got the PM - will sort that out..

OK...round 2

We ( Ray & Kerri ) are in again for another $10.....

Just got word from another AF member ( Secret Spot ) that he & his missus are in for $20......

That makes $30 so far for the second round.....

So....Cummon peeps, Ric may now NEVER get his Triaxle Trailer according to what I have been seeing...$12,OOO down the tubes....JUST like that

WE are only trying to cover the cost of his Glass $700, which Fatbouy (Pauly), who trades as "SAILFISH MARINE WINDOWS & HATCHES" @ Tingalpa here on Brissies' southeast side, is doing now for Ric.

$700 V $12,000 seems small....and THAT is what it is....SMALL, by comparison.....so please put your hands up on this SMALL endeavour where you can

Cheers, Ray & Kerri.

Ok...I will try and be as politically correct as possible......

It really sucks BIGTIME when one of our own gets ripped off by one of our OWN....so to speak.

Get ripped from any other nation and it is "caviat emptor"...let the buyer beware.

BUT to get done by a "LOCAL" is just WRONG on SO many fronts....

For those in the know, if the peeps that are hurting Ric over his Trailer deal EVER try to trade again.....they are idiots.
    The reason I say this is THEY came on here purporting that Ric was jumping the gun & that all would be hunky-dorey

NOT so....they REFUSE to communicate and correspond with Ric over a VERY serious matter....no matter WHAT Ric does to try and communicate with THEM

THEY are ...DONE & DUSTED as far as ever trading in Queensland at least for an eternity.......

NOW, here's the deal.....I am bumping this thread to TRY and show that there are TRU-BLU ozzies still out there that will BACK a M8.

Just read this this tread from the beginning and you will see that Ric was done AGAIN.....by ANOTHER company doing MUCH the same as the importer of his trailer.

Approx $12,000 down the tubes for the trailer & then $700 for the Glass.

ALL I am asking is that Ric pay his dues with the trailer debacle.....$12,000 gone...

BUT, with the Glass....only $700....WE can deal with yeah.....$100 raised so far & another $30 pledged already to try and attain a workable goal of $700.00.

IF you dont like this thread and what we are trying to achieve here....NO probs....but if you do, just $10 per person x another 50+ members and we can at least right ONE wrong.....

There is a basic rule in life.....if you CANNOT help, at least do NOT condemn....but if you CAN help, then man up & do your best.......THAT is ALL I am asking here.

Thanks, Ray & Kerri.

Hi Ray,

Got PayPal sorted and sent to you this morning, also sent an extra $10 for round 2.

Not good when you hear about people getting shafted.

Cheers

Richo

Quote Originally Posted by Richo1 View Post
    Hi Ray,

Got PayPal sorted and sent to you this morning, also sent an extra $10 for round 2.

Not good when you hear about people getting shafted.

Cheers

Richo
    Goodonya Richo, thanks for that M8

So we are now up to $40 of the second $100 for Rics' Glass.

Thanks, Ray & Kerri.

I will be either getting my trailer, or my 12k + interest back.. You can count on that. Its a small world out there, what comes around goes around.

Pm details please??

Hi All, I will donate 250.00 towards this. PM me the details.

Whoa, talk about upping the ante !!

Quote Originally Posted by The facts View Post
    Hi All, I will donate 250.00 towards this. PM me the details.
    Thank you for such a generous contribution The Facts.

I would rather that you forward such a large sum to Paul himself thanks M8.

Having just spoken to Paul now, he will PM you an invoice for $250 credited to Rics' account.

Once this has been paid, Paul will post the confirmation here in this thread.

Your input under the circumstances is very welcome....

Thanks, Ray & Kerri.

Quote Originally Posted by Schulzy View Post
    Pm details please??
    Schultzy...ur in for $10 M8 ?

The way we are working this is that once we have each $100 worth of pledges, we then give that to Paul on everyones behalf....THEN we will contact all the contributors with the means to be able to pay us for what WE have paid Paul in advance.

Keeps things nice & tidy & above board.

Thanks again, Ray & Kerri.

Yeah mate too easy