Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marine am fm radio

Re: Marine am fm radio

Quote Originally Posted by sporty1 View Post
    Hi guys
    Sorry to hijack the thread. But when installing a marine radio is it just a matter of joining the yellow memory wire and red ACC wire to a switch or + and black to black?
    Memory wire to constant 12v supply, power wire to the switch.
    Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemoose View Post
    hows the radio going?
    Radio is all mounted up and amazingly good piece of kit, everyone is commenting on how good it sounds and the volume it gets.
    One thing I would like to see tho is a random mp3 select option rather than going thru the list song by song and album by album.
    Jack.

or you can get a 20 buck sanyo am radio to listen to the footy on breaming nights, just saying,

i havent an ipod so anything that requires me to get one of those to plug aint going to fly
    CD's? dont have enough so dont need that,
    Most speakers ive seen in boats have rusted,

Next question is why do people want music in a boat? dont really understand it? bit of background am from a 20 buck sanyo is more than enough for me
    Tangles KFC

different things for different people really. why buy a ford when you can have a toyota. why buy a quintrex when you can have a beneteau

Hi, is there any one who can tell me if you can dim the back light on a GME remote control for radio/cd as the light on the dash is annoying . Thanks in advance!

I got one of these. nothing fancy but works well, and its small.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Motorcycl...item2571e7206d