Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: South Stradbroke Island Meet and Greet 27th July

Re: South Stradbroke Island Meet and Greet 27th July

Quote Originally Posted by Deiter View Post
    Damn...spewin i missed this one. I just got back from a week at Fraser on the Sat morning and was contemplating an extra night of drunken tomfoolery, but i jst didn't think the body would handle it.

Looks like i was dead right! Smack on you bunch of homeless one-thong missfits! Haha!
    Bring on Agnes!

Damo
    I must have missed the invite to Fraser.... still in the mail, is it ???

><>
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Looks like i was dead right! Smack on you bunch of homeless one-thong missfits!

Excuse me, but I was wearing my best pair of double pluggers !

Awww cmon Murf, what don't you agree with....Haven't you got any thongs???? Sorry, didn't mean to sound elitist

And apologies Giffo, unless of course you stole that other thong from the bilby-trap lol. Precious

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    I must have missed the invite to Fraser.... still in the mail, is it ???><>
    Sorry Phillllllllllllll, I'm sure you were on the list of initial invitees. Didn't i send you an sms? I sent Dexter one so i can't imagine leaving you out.

In any case, I had a few of those homos from Cout's Crossing along for the ride. Didn't want to put anybody else through a week of that torment.
    I'm a thoughtful can't like that

Quote Originally Posted by Deiter View Post
    Sorry Phillllllllllllll, I'm sure you were on the list of initial invitees. Didn't i send you an sms? I sent Dexter one so i can't imagine leaving you out.

In any case, I had a few of those homos from Cout's Crossing along for the ride. Didn't want to put anybody else through a week of that torment.
    I'm a thoughtful can't like that

Did Tranter take the ski boat to Fraser?!
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Boat Hog View Post
    Did Tranter take the ski boat to Fraser?!
    Hey Jim.
    Nah not this trip mate. He wasn't fit to drive for more than a 2hr window first up in the mornings anyway....apart from the time we woke him at 5 to drive us to Kingfisher...just for a looksee
    Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. But ,flogging him into submission will result in him taking up crabbing.... and once he gets a taste of that sh*t, well, he may never return again.