Thread: Mud Is Sat 6th

Mud Is Sat 6th

with the good forecast i will betaking the missus out in the hope i can put her onto a snapper or 4.
    Brooker safari 450 40hp yam, will be fishing usual NW area
    anybody else heading over
    cheers
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

Re: Mud Is Sat 6th

Hi Kingcray.
    I reckon I will be there in my Haines Hunter. I will keep an eye out and say hi. Good luck to you both.
    Cheers Dave

Im doing trolling sat, horseshoe overnight then over to Mud to toss plastics about Sun morning. ...yeehaa! Check out that weather!

Cheers
    Boat: Seafarer Vagabond
    Live: Great South East....love Moreton Bay fishing

Probably easier to ask who isn't going to be there

ozscott nice plan, i only wish i was allowed to spend all wkend on the water!
    are you trolling for tailor?

SD yeah true,,, will probably look like a marina out there... are you saying you will be there also?

No im going to try trolling for snapper and pelagics mate...havent trolled for years so keen. I get a leave pass because im taking several of the kids with me.

Might see you fellas out there. I will be with another vessel - a hard top Reef Runner. Tweedle Dee.

Cheers
    Boat: Seafarer Vagabond
    Live: Great South East....love Moreton Bay fishing

That was the plan kingcray, but talking to the wife tonight she has different plans. Just goes to show you should never talk to your wife!! Sunday morning looking the go for me

still dreamin yeah the bloody wife.. im taking mine with me just gotta remember to pack the ear muffs lol.
    good luck on sunday

I would take mine but she won't get out of bed early enough!!

Quote Originally Posted by Still_Dreamin View Post
    I would take mine but she won't get out of bed early enough!!
    Sounds a bit like mine but as long as I use a pontoon and she doesn't get her feet wet she tries her hardest...

should be there either late tonight or early tomorrow - counting the beers...
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Quote Originally Posted by netmaker View Post
    should be there either late tonight or early tomorrow - counting the beers...
    Shouldn't you be doing someone's tax Dave instead of frolicking around the Bay?
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"