Thread: New Member

Hi All,
    I'm new to this forum and from what I have seen so far this site has a good mix of topics
    I'm from the Bayside and fairly new to boating ( 9 mths ) and love getting out and about in my boat and maybe doing a little fishing. Really enjoy going over to Peel and Straddie ( especially in summer ) for a fish and a swim with the family. Also like going to the Pin when time allows, but enjoy it much more on my monthly RDO's when it's quieter.
    Really enjoy reading the posts on boat repair and rebuilding and seeing pics of the improvements others have done or are going to do to their boats.
    Cheers
    Rob

Re: New Member

Welcome mate enjoy the site but don't believe everything you read on here!!!

Yeah, no worries.
    I hear ya

Welcome Rob,
    I also love those spots. Pin is my favourite spot.
    That is a bit harsh SD. Maybe I am nieve. ( not even sure how to spell it )

Cheers Dave

Hi Rob welcome, I to venture out around those parts too. Might see you on the water.
    Cheers
    Darren
    Good things come to those who bait

Thanks for the welcome !!

Quote Originally Posted by MrNanks View Post
    Welcome Rob,
    I also love those spots. Pin is my favourite spot.
    That is a bit harsh SD. Maybe I am nieve. ( not even sure how to spell it )

Cheers Dave
    first off welcome rob
    now MrNanks after reading the odd post or 2 how can you believe everything on this forum.
    some example threads
    Gee yamahas are good, i could go on about this thread but it speaks for itself
    any thread where a cat is mentioned
    the list can take all night but i need to go watch game of thrones

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    first off welcome rob
    now MrNanks after reading the odd post or 2 how can you believe everything on this forum.
    some example threads
    Gee yamahas are good, i could go on about this thread but it speaks for itself
    any thread where a cat is mentioned
    the list can take all night but i need to go watch game of thrones
    Dont bother, they all die.....

Welcome aboard Rob

and btw, we are in Capalaba and fish both the Northern & Southern bay.

Generally when it is WE (Ray & Kerri)...it is the southern bay, when it is I, well mainly Peel up to Mud & across to Harries.....yet to get up to tip of Moreton, Curtain I think.

I think most members have " Seabreeze" on their puters for weather/tide/wind conditions to check ahead for planning....worth a look. It is only a GUIDE but something to work with anyways.

May be going southern bay on Saturday for a fish or 3 if you are interested.

Cheers, Ray & Kerri.

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    Dont bother, they all die.....
    That's a bit harsh but I only watch it for the (.)(.). Up to the episode where the trailer trash girl gets them out for John snow.
    Anyway stay on topic for once.

Thanks Ray & Kerri.
    Just put my boat in to have hydraulic steering fitted so I think I will be out of action until early next week but may be finished earlier I hope.
    Cheers
    Rob