Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi all,

Am a keen fisho and boat owner from Weipa. Always good to stay in touch with other keen fisho's and boat lovers to talk tackle, techniques and equipment.

Probably be keen to gather info in the coming year from the wealth of knowledge on these forums for my next boat upgrade so look out!

Cheers.......Shaun

Blog Entries

Re: Hello

Welcome to the forum mate. Lookin forward to reading some reports from up that way

Welcome. Great people on here and very willing to help .

Cheers Dave

Welcome to the site mate. Hope to see and read some reports from you in the future.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Howdy Shaun,

I lived and worked up there for 8 years back in the 90`s and loved the entire time I was there hence my username in here. I have lots of fishing stories and pictures but would love to hear what it is like now. Favorites were large black jew out at the lead beacon and under the Mission Bridge also grunter at the Y up the Mission and barra, barra, barra.

Looking forward to hearing some reports or just pictures from up there. Say hello to Osha or Geezer at the Bowlies from Dozer and Kaz if you get a chance. Those two have fished in Weipa more than most others.

Cheers
    Mick

A mate lives up there. Jacob GIGLIOTTI. He's a teacher at the school and teaches some karate or something too. He knows how to catch a pig and a fish.
    Say g'day from Ben if u see him.