Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: South Straddy M&G Recon trip

South Straddy M&G Recon trip

Hi Guys,

I am taking my wife and girls out on a day of R&R&R...yep Rest, recoup and rain. Well hopefully not. I will however be heading out to South Straddy in preparation for a Meet and Greet I am going to organise in 3-4 weeks. I will probably go for lunch at Couran Cove or Couran Point.
    I will be out and about and if you see me feel free to say gday.

Cheers
    Marty
    Living the dream, Barry

Re: South Straddy M&G Recon trip

gday......

Are you trying out the new Tranny?

Is Muddy going with you?

Have I asked the same question twice?
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Seaweed View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am taking my wife and girls out on a day of R&R&R...yep Rest, recoup and rain. Well hopefully not. I will however be heading out to South Straddy in preparation for a Meet and Greet I am going to organise in 3-4 weeks. I will probably go for lunch at Couran Cove or Couran Point.
    I will be out and about and if you see me feel free to say gday.

Cheers
    Marty
    3 to 4 WEEKS!!!!

Geeze Im gunna be busy making sure my boat is ready then! So much to do so little time!

Marty,
    Please make it in 4wks (I'll be back from WA)
    Looking at making it to my first M&G

Plus I'm still looking forward to having a squiz at your boat

G
    S***fish & chippy

Hope some good weather is coming,we are due for some. What you thinking, fishing and BBQ on south Straddie or Wavebreak maybe ? The kids will swim as cold as it is .

Giffo, the kids could swim in his live bait tank -->it's huge.

There is a low developing off Northern NSW so I am unsure what the weather will do. I think A run from Horizon Shores to wavebreak will be the go and take in the sights. I have the weekend 27th pencilled in at this stage but it will be weather dependant. I havnt sussed out the venue yet but will be sure to post something up tomorrow night.
    Yes I had a new tranny installed so I will be giving it a run. I am waiting to get offshore with Anthony and others but havnt had the boat for 4 weeks as the bloke working on it needed time, and his aunty had just passed away. So a family day unless it rains and get out there.

Cheers
    Marty
    Living the dream, Barry

27th is now penciled in the book
    S***fish & chippy

There is a low developing off Northern NSW so I am unsure what the weather will do. I think A run from Horizon Shores to wavebreak will be the go and take in the sights. I have the weekend 27th pencilled in at this stage but it will be weather dependant. I havnt sussed out the venue yet but will be sure to post something up tomorrow night.
    Yes I had a new tranny installed so I will be giving it a run. I am waiting to get offshore with Anthony and others but havnt had the boat for 4 weeks as the bloke working on it needed time, and his aunty had just passed away. So a family day unless it rains and get out there.

Cheers
    Marty
    What did you get Marty??

And who did it

Just found out I don't have the preferred transducer for my hull... not bad.. been drivin over plenty of fish for the last 6 years
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

Hi Garry,
    I used the local sparky at Horizon KLM Electrics. I replaced what was there which was a flush mount Brass 600W Airmar b116 from memory. What tranny are you running Garry?

Cheers
    Marty
    Living the dream, Barry

Marty,

I have an M260 1kw
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard_King View Post
    What did you get Marty??

And who did it

Just found out I don't have the preferred transducer for my hull... not bad.. been drivin over plenty of fish for the last 6 years

What should it be Garry? got the same one, as you know.

cheers

I havnt sussed out the venue yet but will be sure to post something up tomorrow night.

Cheers
    Marty
    Oh really...............

I am heading out again tomorrow.....promise to post something...

I think it might be just as easy to set up a venue at the bedrooms...will confer
    Living the dream, Barry