Thread: Bastards

Bastards

I know this is in the wrong area but I wanted to get the message out to everyone who reads Ausfish.

It looks like the thieving bastards have struck again, this time in Raby Bay. Broad daylight - pictures were taken and the police notified - so if any of you see this vehicle around, call the police and let's get these pricks off the street.

994144_403335926450814_437859212_n.jpgyes that rego is 091MVT

Re: Bastards

Hope the owner and about a dozen of his peeved off mates with baseball bats find him first and then the police find the pieces later.

Quote Originally Posted by wayno60 View Post
    I know this is in the wrong area but I wanted to get the message out to everyone who reads Ausfish.

It looks like the thieving bastards have struck again, this time in Raby Bay. Broad daylight - pictures were taken and the police notified - so if any of you see this vehicle around, call the police and let's get these pricks off the street.

994144_403335926450814_437859212_n.jpgyes that rego is 091MVT
    Thread started here ---> http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...-yard-Raby-Bay...

The father inlaw went over to carol pk to the address of the trucking company to ask a few questions, he was told they are an agent for other companys, they only carry pallets and don't have any vehicles redg to the company.