Thread: g'day from maroochydore!

g'day from maroochydore!

hey guys and gals! been on the sunny coast for a while an only have recently got myself into fishing again! i've been back fishing for only a few months but i've had a kayak for about 1.5yrs and decided to modify it just recently to go fishing in so i can do the best of both worlds!!. well on monday i caught my first few fish on the yak and i'm hooked and am keen to learn a few sunny coast tips n tricks!

my yak is a viking kayak nemo and so far i have attached a paddle holder, a anchor system, a cleat on either side, one for the anchor and one for my live fish bag i hang out the back, a drink holder and 2 rod holders.

cheers,

nuts

Re: g'day from maroochydore!

Quote Originally Posted by nutsie View Post
    hey guys and gals! been on the sunny coast for a while an only have recently got myself into fishing again! i've been back fishing for only a few months but i've had a kayak for about 1.5yrs and decided to modify it just recently to go fishing in so i can do the best of both worlds!!. well on monday i caught my first few fish on the yak and i'm hooked and am keen to learn a few sunny coast tips n tricks!

my yak is a viking kayak nemo and so far i have attached a paddle holder, a anchor system, a cleat on either side, one for the anchor and one for my live fish bag i hang out the back, a drink holder and 2 rod holders.

cheers,

nuts
    Kayak fishing....you must be "nuts"

But seriously, welcome to the forums, I am sure their are other like-minded peeps here that can help you on your way.

Cheers, Ray & Kerri.

Blog Entries

Gday and welcome Nutsie, plenty of Sunny Coast Yakkers on here for tips and tricks. Also AKFF is a great source of info and join up with others that fish out of pieces of plastic (me included)

Enjoy

Thanks Ray, Kerri and Funchy! and Funchy I've just joined AFKK and just waiting for verification but look forward to reading info on there and also on here Thanks!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nutsie View Post
    Thanks Ray, Kerri and Funchy! and Funchy I've just joined AFKK and just waiting for verification but look forward to reading info on there and also on here Thanks!
    Nutsie, AKFF is no longer active and no new members have been verified for quite some time. Search "The Yak Shed" and join up there mate.