Thread: stolen boat yesterday

stolen boat yesterday

my father inlaws boat was stolen yesterday from Parkinson south of Brisbane.
    there was a white single cab ute with ally tray with two young blokes seen parked two houses away. He went out at 1 pm and as he left the white ute did the same. He returned home at 1:50 pm and the boat was gone.

It had a towball style lock on it and also a chain and padlock in through the wheel around the trailer, Two half chrin links and a bit of padlock were found on the driveway.

boat was a ally craft reef prince, side console 5,1 mtr rego cn663Q
    vin No. aualy15949B505
    trailer sealink 208QLG vin 6H2BOATRL5ST00189
    motor merc 2005 75 hp 4 stroke

CHEERS ADRIAN
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MEGA'bite; 22-06-2013 at 06:46 AM. Reason: left out info

Re: stolen boat yesterday

Will keep an eye out for it on the northside. Hope they catch the scum who stole it

Buggar ! I'm only around the corner and mine is secured the exact same way ! Was the chain made from hardened steel or just your normal chain ? I just put one of the hardened jobs onine with a hardened pad lock which is suppose to be grinder and bolt cutter proof

Makita
    normal steel chain but you cant compete with oxy/acl
    only thing to do is take the wheel off

Seems they like stealing boats this time of year, my pride and joy was stolen too from Helensvale sometime back ....hope you find it mate!

SS

Edit: By the way those trailer coupling locks are a false sense of security, mine had 1 on it too when it was pinched.
    My goal for 2015 is to accomplish the goals of 2014 which I should have done in 2013 because I made a promise in 2012 which I planned on keeping back in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by MEGA'bite View Post
    my father inlaws boat was stolen yesterday from Parkinson south of Brisbane.
    there was a white single cab ute with ally tray with two young blokes seen parked two houses away. He went out at 1 pm and as he left the white ute did the same. He returned home at 1:50 pm and the boat was gone.

It had a towball style lock on it and also a chain and padlock in through the wheel around the trailer, Two half chrin links and a bit of padlock were found on the driveway.

boat was a ally craft reef prince, side console 5,1 mtr rego cn663Q
    vin No. aualy15949B505
    trailer sealink 208QLG vin 6H2BOATRL5ST00189
    motor merc 2005 75 hp 4 stroke

CHEERS ADRIAN
    Here you go, another one today that sounds the same. This time a neighbour spotted them and took pics and called cops. I bet they are the same blokes, maybe pass this info on to your cops too.

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...76#post1488476

thanks Anthonyl for your pm