Thread: hilux tyres

hilux tyres

i priced my tyres at -ob jane, $285 each for 4.....
    -mart tyres were $237 each for four
    both quotes fitted and balanced, big price difference for 4, was surprised, but happy
    cheers

Re: hilux tyres

what brand and make mate ??

Yokohama geolander ATs $219 fitted and balanced at action tyres
    .......Ash

Quote Originally Posted by ashh View Post
    Yokohama geolander ATs $219 fitted and balanced at action tyres
    Best tyres Ash. I got 90 000 km on my Ranger with them and are about to fit them to my Landcruiser.

Cheers Dave

mine were bridgestone HT

I just put my second set of Coopers A/T3, extremely happy with them but slightly more expensive than the Geolanders. A bit off topic; I purchased a Tuneit chip for the Hilux the other day for $1299 and installed it myself. Not only did my power increase but the fuel usage when from 9.6km p/L to 11.3p/L. I bought it because I was concerned about towing my 2 tonne scissor lift up the Toowoomba range and was completely surprised how well I went up especially when the speed dropped to below 40. For those of you especially who are towing I would highly recommend this.

I had a set of BFG All Terrains (31 x 10.5 r15) fitted at Bob Jane ipswich for $235 ea. maybe 2 months ago.

mine are 255/70 r15 AT bridgestone

I believe Bob Jane have a lowest price guarantee. if you can find a cheaper price somewhere they will beat it. When I got my Tyres the guy looked online to find the lowest advertised price at the time and sold me mine for 5% less.

Got 285/70/17 Bf Goody a/t, managed 160k so far. JAX Quoted $410 a piece anyone know a mob who can do better..

Hey Cruiser,

Cant believe how much more expensive tyres are in the 17" range... not really getting anymore tyre for your money....

Try Bob Jane at Ipswich. I had Jax price me $165 for the 31 x 10.5 R15's and got them for $135 at Bob's.

Quote Originally Posted by CruiserV8100 View Post
    Got 285/70/17 Bf Goody a/t, managed 160k so far. JAX Quoted $410 a piece anyone know a mob who can do better..
    160km out a set of tyres? They must be running on steel. I've never got more than 80km out of a set of tyres.

Pazz

Snappabasher everywhere else is hittin me for $500 a quarter including BJANE, so jax is lookin to be the place so far.

PazzO1 nah mate their doin ok still a heap of tread on them, 20k or so left on them but Im happy with 160k.

Snappabasher....bob jane Capalaba said they cant buy the tyres for that price I was quoted but said they would match because of their price guarantee....I told them go jump, I will give my business to kmart where I got the cheapest original quote