Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need a new reel.

Re: Need a new reel.

Good luck at the swains team beeracuda!

Good luck to Bill's poor motor!!!

This is a thread about a new reel that I need to purchase. Not about the useless deckies out there that can't even catch slimies.

Sounding very familiar precious.......

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Sounding very familiar precious.......
    Don't make me make another thread so youse can talk crap on.

So getting back on topic, did Bill catch any fish.

Lucas, let's us know what you end up getting. I want to get a combo for the purpose
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

I've got one with a gosa on it Bruce if ya want to try it

I will be getting the gosa aswell. Now to find which shop is deserving of my hard earned coin.

One in America, or even Israel.......that's where I bought mine from but they've closed now.

One in America, or even Israel.......that's where I bought mine from but they've closed now.
    Well that's just silly I can get it for the same price from charltons in red bank plains. Probably even do better at tackle warehouse.

It's because Redbank Plains is a lower socioeconomic region than the Gaza Strip.

BTW I paid $210 for my 18000F

It's because Redbank Plains is a lower socioeconomic region than the Gaza Strip.

BTW I paid $210 for my 18000F
    I thought you'd shop locally Lucas ..... you know, the Ipswich Performance Tackle Jigging and Popping store .........

Yes, it's a low blow .... but someone was bound to say it so might as well be me.....
    Last edited by Boat Hog; 16-06-2013 at 06:43 PM. Reason: took big words out for target audience
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Boat Hog View Post
    I thought you'd shop locally Lucas ..... you know, the Ipswich Performance Tackle Jigging and Popping store .........

Yes, it's a low blow .... but someone was bound to say it so might as well be me.....
    Rather live in ipswich than be from nz.

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    Rather live in ipswich than be from nz.
    Touch and go....

I've got one with a gosa on it Bruce if ya want to try it

I'll take you up on that, just need to buy a few other items first. Paint for the back shed, a floor rug, landscape wall canvas, boat insurance, boat & trailer rego and then maybe a new rod & reel if it does not get bumped down the list.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things