Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1770 Agnes Water Holiday Houses rentals

1770 Agnes Water Holiday Houses rentals

Hi ALL, just wanting to chase some info from those who have rented holiday houses in 1770 or Agnes Water, as we are looking to get one mid-October for a week. Preferably the house needs to be fenced (for children) and have 3 bedrooms with enough room for boat parking for a 6m boat. Wondering if there are any houses within walking distance to the beaches at Agnes,or to the river at 1770. also which real estate is best to go through .I will be reading through the 1770 M&G threads over the next week or so and contacting the real estates next week . just wanted a heads up before i do so... cheers in advance.... mick
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

Re: 1770 Agnes Water Holiday Houses rentals

Just ring PRD in Agnes.....tell Michelle what you're after and I bet she'll have something for you, she very helpful.

Have a good look at the map of Agnes and that will give you an idea of where you want to stay. There are so many options available. Right in town, on the hill, between Agnes and 1770 right on the beach and in 1770 itself. A couple of ones between Agnes and 1770 worth looking at are Ocean Breeze and Driftwood.
    Enjoy
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.

Apparently Ozynorts offers free accommodation to all and sundry. Oh. And free use of his boat. Bring it back empty. He doesn't mind! A good bloke is Ozynorts!

If Ozynorts is full then contact Michelle at PRD!

Another vote for Michelle of PRD.... Absolute champion

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Have a good look at the map of Agnes and that will give you an idea of where you want to stay. There are so many options available. Right in town, on the hill, between Agnes and 1770 right on the beach and in 1770 itself. A couple of ones between Agnes and 1770 worth looking at are Ocean Breeze and Driftwood.
    Enjoy
    hey mate ....cheers for the info... was keen to stay between agnes and 1770 and walking distance to beach (for the girls n kids while the boys are out on the reef..lol..) Ocean breeze was on the short list looks gr8 also seen 24 jeffrey court and 6 coral ave.. i have to give the real estate a ring and find out whats available that will narrow the list for me...cheers mick
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

6 Coral Ave is the one I rent during the Sept Agnes M&Gs..................Heaps of boat parking out the front, double lock up garage, spa in ensuite off main bedroom, bedroom with queensize bed, other with 2 singles, couch is a sofa bed, good kitchen and if you rent this one and find a white shirt somewhere it's mine ya bugger and I want it back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    6 Coral Ave is the one I rent during the Sept Agnes M&Gs..................Heaps of boat parking out the front, double lock up garage, spa in ensuite off main bedroom, bedroom with queensize bed, other with 2 singles, couch is a sofa bed, good kitchen and if you rent this one and find a white shirt somewhere it's mine ya bugger and I want it back!!!
    Yes, it's not bad. I've booked it for 2014 ......
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Boat Hog View Post
    Yes, it's not bad. I've booked it for 2014 ......
    Funny you say that, i cant wait to stay in the whale house next year....

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    Funny you say that, i cant wait to stay in the whale house next year....
    You staying with horse ,bull and lump next year?

Quote Originally Posted by madmackrel View Post
    You staying with horse ,bull and lump next year?
    Imagine the snoring if those 3 were together in a house...

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    Imagine the snoring if those 3 were together in a house...
    Glass houses little fella. Do we have to put the road trip video up??

No need...

Quote Originally Posted by outta line View Post
    hey mate ....cheers for the info... was keen to stay between agnes and 1770 and walking distance to beach (for the girls n kids while the boys are out on the reef..lol..) Ocean breeze was on the short list looks gr8 also seen 24 jeffrey court and 6 coral ave.. i have to give the real estate a ring and find out whats available that will narrow the list for me...cheers mick
    It is a 2 minute walk from Ocean Breeze to the beach and it is a nice quiet and safe area. No drunken tourists staggering around at all hours.
    Be sure to mention Lucky Phill from Ausfish when you talk to Michelle.
    Cheers
    Ozy
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.