Thread: just for mossy

just for mossy

at the ramp at daybreak and off to mud again. started se corner briefly before moving to ne. little snap in the first minute and then a good hit minutes later. didn't last long before throwing the hook. ah well, looking like a decent day anyway. didn't stay there long before hitting mossy's ground and drifting around aimlessly for 4 hours for zip. had the entire northern area to myself but managed to pick up a stalker who figured all the fish were 50 feet away from me. 5 minutes later and the deadstick screams into life and after the first minute I had zero doubt I was dealing with an over 80. unfortunately into the second minute and I had another thrown hook. stalker was very excited about it tho as he wound in and roared straight back to where I hooked up, course by then the fish was half way up the brizzy. managed a squid a while later and towed him around for the rest of my day but no takers. home with tail between legs at 3.30. will try again Friday.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Re: just for mossy

Dave that's sounds like my day dealt with MUD all day for zero return

Not long now Dave, and all you will be doing is tax returns.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Quote Originally Posted by tropicrows View Post
    Not long now Dave, and all you will be doing is tax returns.
    mate, it gets worse - gotta attend a tax seminar Thursday, all day. compulsory "professional education" with a $600 price tag. more interesting watching paint dry...

bill - I am sure you got paid for playing with mud today.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Thanks Dave I understand you are feeling sad but you know it has given me a little ray of sunshine to know even netmaker is human :-p Just another day for me mate ... Welcome to the help desk can i start with your username... LoL thanks for the donut report ol mate, made me have a good little chuckle.
    Good to see my netmaker tracker app has one subscriber now. Funny you say there was only one stalker, wait til the apps gets a few more subscribers :-p
    p.s ignore the small tracking device under the nose of the boat.