Thread: Techni Ice 200 long mack esky.

Techni Ice 200 long mack esky.

just won and auction for one of these: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ICE-BOX-E...EOIBSA:AU:3160

dirt cheap compared to my local hardware stores, just want to thank everyone in all the posts I read the recommended them, made the purchase an easy one to make. I'm happy to post a quick review if anyone is interested.. finally no more chopping up macks to make them fit, just a quick lobotomy for the good sized ones

$212.50 with postage, pretty happy with that.

Re: Techni Ice 200 long mack esky.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko_Cairns View Post
    just won and auction for one of these: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ICE-BOX-E...EOIBSA:AU:3160

dirt cheap compared to my local hardware stores, just want to thank everyone in all the posts I read the recommended them, made the purchase an easy one to make. I'm happy to post a quick review if anyone is interested.. finally no more chopping up macks to make them fit, just a quick lobotomy for the good sized ones

$212.50 with postage, pretty happy with that.
    You have done well. There is a bloke on a face book garage sale who has been trying to sell a second hand one for 3 mths. @ $250.

Now I feel ripped off! Got one on eBay the other month for $217.50 including postage. They ere seriously huge, I am considering fitting rod holders, a battery and electric outboard to fish the creeks.

Cheers,
    Jim

Don't leave it out in the sun as the lids can warp a little
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

I got one they are awesome. Just sometimes a little too big...

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Don't leave it out in the sun as the lids can warp a little
    Thanks Horse, I'm getting a PVC cover made for a cushion to go on top as it will also doubl as my seat.

Hooknpull not a drama for up here in mack season mate, I've had to de-head and tail macks in the past and cut some in half, i keep the frames for eating too, otherwise I'd fillet them. Cheers

I have a 100l one and it's great. Paid bugger all for it on evil bay. Got a bit of soft foam and marine grade vinyl and made up a nice cushion for the top myself, I attach with Velcro so can take off if not needed.

J

Gold mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Boat Hog View Post
    Now I feel ripped off! Got one on eBay the other month for $217.50 including postage. They ere seriously huge, I am considering fitting rod holders, a battery and electric outboard to fish the creeks.

Cheers,