Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 1770 M&G cook off bet

Re: 1770 M&G cook off bet

Spoken like a true soft new south Welshmen. Bring on the pink lumpy

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Quote Originally Posted by thelump View Post
    Well the night is getting closer and the garments have been acquired. Only one small problem. Ahhh OK better make that 2. I now know why tights are called tights and I don't think testicles are meant to be inside those things. The trial run did prove a tad uncomfortable with both cags retreating deep inside me somewhere and a moderate amount of pain experienced. So the way I see it one of two things are going to happen. I will turn up with said garments on and not last too long before having to remove the bottom half! Or, the cricket box that Honda900 is lending me will prove to be a pain free barrier between the constricting pinkness and my goolies. The latter being the case I will soldier on but if the former is true no amount of name calling will stop me getting rid of those future child destroying pants. Just thought I'd let you all know to save any disappointment. Chalk up another victory to a deathanol induced wager!!
    Oh and don't worry Honda I will return the box complete with a moderate amount of ball sweat. Probably on your face one night while you sleep!
    Don't start with those silly games, just look where this one got you... now where is that itching powder..

Regards
    Honda.

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Nah, its au natural or nothing Macca. First you try and cancel the cook off and now you want to hide behind Hondas prophylactics. Man up and work through the pain. If a few of your NSW brethren had done the same you would not be in this predicament
    Neil, The whole concept of Macca fronting the cook off with his version of camel toe is enough to make even the best of us very ill, so bring on the hector Macca.

Quote Originally Posted by honda900 View Post
    Don't start with those silly games, just look where this one got you... now where is that itching powder..

Regards
    Honda.
    Bruce's chilli oil!

Is it just me or are u whining like a little school girl. It's just a big round fella in a pair of pink tight tights with a spray on qld jersey

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Neil, The whole concept of Macca fronting the cook off with his version of camel toe is enough to make even the best of us very ill, so bring on the hector Macca.

Bruce's chilli oil!
    Steve there is no use standing up for a fellow NSW supporter. Macca has done the crime and now must do his time. If Boony had lost I'm sure Macca would have expected nothing less than the full Camel nose look
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeBoony View Post
    Is it just me or are u whining like a little school girl. It's just a big round fella in a pair of pink tight tights with a spray on qld jersey

Cheers from boony
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Steve there is no use standing up for a fellow NSW supporter. Macca has done the crime and now must do his time. If Boony had lost I'm sure Macca would have expected nothing less than the full Camel nose look
    Whatever is wrong with you two, I bet you it is hard to spell.

Quote Originally Posted by thelump View Post
    Well the night is getting closer and the garments have been acquired. Only one small problem. Ahhh OK better make that 2. I now know why tights are called tights and I don't think testicles are meant to be inside those things. The trial run did prove a tad uncomfortable with both cags retreating deep inside me somewhere and a moderate amount of pain experienced. So the way I see it one of two things are going to happen. I will turn up with said garments on and not last too long before having to remove the bottom half! Or, the cricket box that Honda900 is lending me will prove to be a pain free barrier between the constricting pinkness and my goolies. The latter being the case I will soldier on but if the former is true no amount of name calling will stop me getting rid of those future child destroying pants. Just thought I'd let you all know to save any disappointment. Chalk up another victory to a deathanol induced wager!!
    Oh and don't worry Honda I will return the box complete with a moderate amount of ball sweat. Probably on your face one night while you sleep!
    You do realise your not meant to be wearing them on your head dont you???

I'm on boony's side!!!!
    Unfortunately I can't be up there this year...BUGGA!!!

being a QLD supporter & wearing my 1993 #7 jersy down here in NSW gets me a whole lot of attention, particularly while working (transport), usually the only requirement is female with a pulse.
    My motto is... THE TORMENT MUST CONTINUE!!!!!.

Hope you all have a great time up there.
    CATCH HEAPS.
    cheers Roz
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

Shame your not there Roz. The 1770 M&G just seems better with your presence. More fish get caught too.

Quote Originally Posted by roz View Post
    I'm on boony's side!!!!
    Unfortunately I can't be up there this year...BUGGA!!!

being a QLD supporter & wearing my 1993 #7 jersy down here in NSW gets me a whole lot of attention, particularly while working (transport), usually the only requirement is female with a pulse.
    My motto is... THE TORMENT MUST CONTINUE!!!!!.

Hope you all have a great time up there.
    CATCH HEAPS.
    cheers Roz
    C'mon Roz, you HAVE to be there......Who's going to hold me up for the better part of cook-off night???? (sooks )

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Steve, i'm pretty sure they're called a moose-knuckle at that size.

I'm gunna miss holding up Billy Slater oooops I mean Deiter, after he has consumed tooo many glasses of personality!!!

I REALLY want to be up there, but the on the 17th I have to be at a meeting (I didn't have a choice on the date... not my call), of all the working days of this year they pick the middle of the M&G...
    R.
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

Quote Originally Posted by Deiter View Post
    Steve, i'm pretty sure they're called a moose-knuckle at that size.
    More like a VW Beatle bonnet !

Thanks, I now how a bit of vomit in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Rat View Post
    More like a VW Beatle bonnet !
    Bahahahahahaha that's gold and big rough tough Apollo has a bit of a weak stomach me thinks

See u in a few days bitchezzz

Cheers from boony