Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My New Colorado. specs.

Re: My New Colorado. specs.

The Polaris came with the reversing camera.

I think I figured out the missing bit..... does it look like this :- ><>

cheers
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Just completed a long run. Bundy and back.

9.26ltrs / 100.,

Aerodynamics were not the best.

cheers LP

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    The Polaris came with the reversing camera.

I think I figured out the missing bit..... does it look like this :- ><>

cheers
    you got it!
    Tangles KFC

Don't buy a hema Mike. If you want one sooooo bad, you can have the one I have sitting in the cupboard.

Here's mine, with a tad over 20,000 on the clock. No issues thus far. The led's are nice Phill, I went for two banks because they could be canted outward slightly. Sure lights up a dark night!

Have you lifted yours? It doesn't look like it. I found that with better springs came a VASTLY improved ride. She was spongy at the front with the steel bar.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Great when you get a vehicle fitted out the way you want it so it works. looking good.
    Is it a illusion or is the boom lift really close to the rear window? Is it worth get a extended towbar tounge for light weight towing as it looks like it wouldn't make it over a steep gutter threshold and depending on the drawbar how close does the boat anchor get? .
    Mudflaps to protect the boat, seatcovers and rubber tub mats to keep the interior easier to clean as can never tell hope well some new vehicles wear.
    Red light - hell I've been using a bit of black felt on velcro over bits for years for the same reason- just can't dim clocks and airconditioning , stereo controls enough. Not sure about the collie dash ( might be led?) but in other vehicles and boat we have used red bulbs ( they have a translucent silicon like cover over a normal bulb or painted and much duller) and dash mat also helps if it has a shiny dash.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-Instr...a6546a&vxp=mtr

I have fitted a 2 micron fuel filter / water trap to the Collie.

It has 2 inline fuel filters already, but are 10 microns and the Common Rails love very clean fuel, and from reports, the only issues arise when " dirty " fuel or water / moisture gets into the motor.

Also noted is the drain tap on the inline filters which sits a little proud on the underside. I am having a shroud / bash plate made to cover this.

I will post pics when this is done.

FYI.

Towing 2 ton of boat up to 1770 and back. Fuel economy was out to 15.6ltrs / 100. This was due to lead foot using cruise control and sitting on or just above speed limit at all times. The tray was also holding about 500kgs. I am still happy with that considering I was keeping with or passing traffic on the highway.

Tomorrow the Collie goes in for her first official service..... 14,899 k's on it now.

cheers