Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: %^$#&*'n tiny little springs!!!!!

Re: %^$#&*'n tiny little springs!!!!!

OK, here is a shot of my special tools for reel repairs, the tweezers on the right are the artery thingys, and they are normaly closed, so, you squeeze them open to grab small springs and washers and stuff, and they will not fling them across the room, the next pair have a sliding lock thing, so you can grab stuff, lock them off and then use both hands to fiddle with things, the rest are just dental picks that I use to move small springs and stuff around to hook over little pins and stuff, add to these, a set of jewelers screwdrives, a small shifter and long nose pliers, a small container of grease and you can tackle almost any reel on the market.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I might add, all of those tools are of very high quality, and no amount of misuse will bend them out of shape, those ones are near on 15 years old now!

Hey Noelm I have a chipped molar that gets a little sore from time to time, would you mind having a look at it for me mate?
    ~~~><))))*>

no problems, just call before you come so I can get the battery drill on charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Delisser View Post
    Hey Noelm I have a chipped molar that gets a little sore from time to time, would you mind having a look at it for me mate?
    Beat me to it.
    With the cost of dentistry these days I think Noelm might be onto a good little earner.
    AS long as you don't fill the holes in my teeth with white Marine Sika it's all good.

Dan

A modest length of string tied to a door knob, same end result, cheaper too.

Scalem

Quote Originally Posted by Scalem View Post
    A modest length of string tied to a door knob, same end result, cheaper too.

Scalem
    String... pttf don't skimp when you got 50lb braid from ebay!

Dan