Thread: detachable butts

detachable butts

hi every one need some help some time ago i brought furrels of ebay butt dont have the deatachable handles can i buy aluminm butts straight and curved butts now do have to measure the out side furrels as i have 10 of them so i hope you can help

Re: detachable butts

Can I ask why you got the counters before the butts. That may be a hard one because the counters may not fit anything but the butts they were made for. I have seen this happen many times over the years, and it has come back to bit the person in the arse. Let me know the dimensions of the counters you have.

Stu

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    Can I ask why you got the counters before the butts. That may be a hard one because the counters may not fit anything but the butts they were made for. I have seen this happen many times over the years, and it has come back to bit the person in the arse. Let me know the dimensions of the counters you have.

Stu
    hi stu the paul the o.d are 24.6 that is what you want

Aftco is 24.6 and the depth from the lip to the base of the counter is 54.1mm

Cant remember what the pitch of the thread is though, but I would hazard a guess it would be a direct copy from Aftco.
    Stuart