Thread: Member levels.

Member levels.

Well it looks like I've been knocked back to bronze member for reasons unknown to me. (Probably puter glitch)but as I can't even send a pm to the mods I guess I better start a new thread.

Ausfish Platinum Member gruntahunta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Member levels.

Showing silver here Lucee?....by the way, like ur Avatar...which one are you?

Gotta Love Maroochydore.

After 1 post. It's a slow process.

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    Well it looks like I've been knocked back to bronze member for reasons unknown to me. (Probably puter glitch)but as I can't even send a pm to the mods I guess I better start a new thread.
    About time they listened to all my complaints.

Maybe we could have a .......... Poll?

What member level should Lucee81 be?

You might be happy with Bronze after that!

Cheers,
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Boat Hog View Post
    Maybe we could have a .......... Poll?

What member level should Lucee81 be?

You might be happy with Bronze after that!

Cheers,
    Your the one that hates polls not me.
    Maybe boat hog 2 should start a poll. Who is the better boat hog. Did we ever find out who it is?
    Probably your cool counterpart.

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    This has just happened to me too, whats the g-o
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcray View Post
    This has just happened to me too, whats the g-o
    Looks ok to me, showing as Silver Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    Looks ok to me, showing as Silver Member.
    i have been platinum for a while. Can not even send pm as quota is now way over maximum.

"Inbox contains 73 messages. You have 144 messages stored, of a total 75 allowed."
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

Yes, sorry,saw that after I put up the reply. Should all be reset now.

Thumbs up Re: Member levels.........WTF *tic*

Steve , assuming your 'biker status' hasn't got you thrown in jail......YET
    Please respondez..
    Q. How long before "AusFish Addicts" non-posting ,makes them become mere mortals.....

a. 3mths
    b. 6mths
    c. until Finga "pulls his Finga out" , and tells pin-prick-&-other-dudes .... 2-do-same
    d. ALL OF THE ABOVE

Hi,

with the new laws being proposed for cops to pull up bikes in groups of 3 or more for no real reason, i might be in a bit of trouble. Looks like the end to all the charity rides.

Member levels are on post counts only, not time. So once at a level you will stay there even if you no longer post.

In regards to bikes

NSW Hornsby and woolongong are getting a bad name for entrapment with a nice compliant central coast court magistrate who loves police traffic dept. No doubt they will modify the same scam and migrate it to other states
    Hope you QLD's bike riders don't fall for these tactics
    Riders claim entrapment

Date October 6, 2013 Bellinda Kontominas

Bikers beat fine after 'reckless' police operation

Police encouraged a group of motorcyclists to break the law, by forcing them to cross double lines, then fined them for it.

• Autoplay OnOff
    • Video feedback
    • Video settings

Police who deliberately baited motorcyclists to break the law then fined them have been exposed in a recent court case, leading to a magistrate describing the police as ''reckless''.
    The finding could pave the way for scores of other riders caught using similar tactics to reclaim demerit points and fines.
    The operation featured in the case took place on September 16 and 23 last year in a section of the Old Pacific Highway between Mount White and Brooklyn. The Ku-ring-gai highway patrol issued 68 tickets, all to motorbike riders.
    Brothers Rod and James Ward were booked for crossing the road's double dividing lines. They were each fined $298 and lost three points. James said they had been on a casual ride when, ''in a flurry of dust and gravel'', a grey SUV pulled out in front of them, then sped up and slowed down several times. ''People were moving around inside the vehicle and there was a commotion going on in there and we didn't really know what was going on,'' he said. ''I thought initially it was some tourists who had been lost.''
    Advertisement
    He said the vehicle moved to the left ''as if to beckon us past'' so they overtook the SUV - an unmarked police car - by crossing to the wrong side of the road.
    From inside the SUV, officers filmed the riders then radioed a patrol car down the road with their licence plate details.
    The brothers described the incident as a case of police ''entrapment'' and challenged the fines in court, along with three other riders booked for the same offence.
    While the defence of ''entrapment'' does not exist in Australia, their barrister argued the police acted improperly and that any evidence against the riders was inadmissible. The riders told the court they felt safer overtaking the undercover vehicle than following it as it veered across the lane. The officers involved denied the undercover vehicle was driven unsafely.
    Magistrate Eve Wynhausen disagreed, describing their driving as ''erratic'' and said it had caused each of the riders to break the law. ''I am satisfied on the evidence that the driving had some influence on the actions of the defendants and that … they would not have committed the offences were it not for the way the covert vehicle was being driven on both those days.''
    The case against the riders was dismissed. Ms Wynhausen criticised senior officers involved, saying their behaviour fell ''far short'' of the NSW Police Code of Conduct and Ethics.
    A police statement said a standard review would be conducted into the failed court case and police would continue to target dangerous driver behaviour.
    The brothers said they had been contacted by dozens of riders who had also been booked.