Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bay Snapper

Re: Bay Snapper

Sounds like a plan..bring on the perfect winter conditions.

Where is tim d when you need him...

Here he is still busy catching big snapper on plastics
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    Here he is still busy catching big snapper on plastics
    Geez, didnt expect to see that...

Don't know why we would recreate another river to mud comp if its still running this year, leave all the bait vs plastics sledging till then I reckon. I didn't compete last year which is true, but it is the right chance to get the competitive juices going if that's what you want to do.

Regardless, a m&g of plastics dudes, old and new might be on the cards. Bait dudes still welcome though.

Scalem

Well im not quite as old school as you fellas but thought I'd chime in and say G'day. Been boatless for two years, hence no fishing or ausfish activity. Hoping to change that in a few months and you may see me drifting past spot x at Mud again towards the end of snapper season.

Cheers, SummerTrance

I look forward to hearing from you again in the not so distant future summertrance. I will echo the sentiment of previous posters in recognising the efforts in sharing information from Aquarius and the like, although i was more of a passive scholar. However it was a direct bit of advice from summertrance that lead to my first (and only) legal fish from mud.

Here here!

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Boat: Seafarer Vagabond
    Live: Great South East....love Moreton Bay fishing

Geez it's nice to see this thread, the boys that got me hooked on ausfish coming out of the woodwork again. Be keen to see some comps again.

Craig

I think they may be still in the woodwork Craig. That thread is from last year!