Thread: Competitions

Cool Competitions

I see there where Competitions once apon a time so what has happend to them ???? i see this is a commom thing in a few fishing forum's !!!
    Six of One Half a Dozen of the Other

Re: Competitions

Had offers of sponsors so i set it up and sponsored the first few myself. Nothing happened with the offer from sponsors so dropped them. There was a good offer and follow up from Alvey, but no one else.

I'm certain Steve that the company that I represent is in,,, Sponsorship a few bucks is always the best media,, word of mouth,,

The guys at Alvey,, love em,,, they also threw a few goodies at one of my MG's,,,

Choppa
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

Just a bit of FYI..............

The first Ausfish raffle Alvey has caught many a fish in the years I've had it..........

Who ya been loaning it to Muddy?

Sorry.... couldn't resist.

(Using Tapatalk on iPhone so can't easily 'thank' or 'like')

Oops. Doubled up. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Just a bit of FYI..............

The first Ausfish raffle Alvey has caught many a fish in the years I've had it..........
    now i know your lying, coming from NSW do you even know what an alvey looks like....

Quote Originally Posted by Boat hog 2 View Post
    now i know your lying, coming from NSW do you even know what an alvey looks like....

A silver backed rice bowl?

Have started a new Competition. Just click on the Competitions link at the top of all pages or go to this link http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/raffles.php