Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: New boats direct/leisure freight and import?

Re: New boats direct/leisure freight and import?

(best of luck with it all Ric)
    Kids who Hunt and Fish, Don't Deal and Steal.

So Ric,
    Hows it travelling, have you got a copy of Billof Laiding yet? How is the ship travelling? I would like to compare trailers

Cheers
    Marty

where are you located?
    Living the dream, Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Seaweed View Post
    So Ric,
    Hows it travelling, have you got a copy of Billof Laiding yet? How is the ship travelling? I would like to compare trailers

Cheers
    Marty

where are you located?
    Hi captain

Back home safely now. Nothing i would love more than to have something to compare...
    Last i spoke to leisure freight was they would let me know as soon as they have the bol. Have not heard anything since then.

Must be getting excited mate!!! 1 day to go!!!!!
    Living the dream, Barry

Must be getting excited mate!!! 1 day to go!!!!!
    Yep, well today is the day.
    I havent recieved the valid Bol number yet and havent heard anything from leisure freight, so i guess everything must be on schedule- otherwise they would of called to alert me....
    So monday i will be able to pick it up

Quote Originally Posted by ric View Post
    Yep, well today is the day.
    I havent recieved the valid Bol number yet and havent heard anything from leisure freight, so i guess everything must be on schedule- otherwise they would of called to alert me....
    So monday i will be able to pick it up
    Maybe i should take a tilt tray on monday - so if the trailer isnt there i can still get something of 'equal or greater value' ..

That was a joke.....
    Last edited by ric; 08-08-2013 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Explaining it was humour

Ric, The vessel Trimuph shows arrving Brisbane on the 18/08. if you get the bill of lading number it can be searched on the inbound manifest.

Quote Originally Posted by The facts View Post
    Ric, The vessel Trimuph shows arrving Brisbane on the 18/08. if you get the bill of lading number it can be searched on the inbound manifest.
    Thanks 'the facts'. I havent got a number that i have been able to use to confirm shipping yet.

Hi Di Lyons,

If you read this can you PLEASE call me.

I have emailed all week including today for no reaponse, i called your office and left messages with your staff and you never called back. The phones arent answering at all now.
    I just knocked on the front door of your house, there is a car in the driveway and the tv is on and noone answers the door.

Can you PLEASE call me and let me know if my trailer has arrived?

Ric,
    With all due respect, importers have to work different hours to you, and are not always available during daytime business hours (AEST).

It may be more beneficial to approach them during USA daytime while Di's office is more likely to be in operation. Yes that means the middle of the night here, but that at least that may give them a chance to communicate and 'assist with your enquiries'
    If that is too hard for you at that time of night, can't you ask for someone to help you on your behalf?
    Pauly
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

had to delete my post, my passion got the better of me..

Nothing worse than seeing a local business screw locals ...
    Shame Derryn Shame.

Karma will do some arse kicking Ric!

I am sure of that!!!!
    Living the dream, Barry

Quote Originally Posted by FatBuoy View Post
    Ric,
    With all due respect, importers have to work different hours to you, and are not always available during daytime business hours (AEST).

It may be more beneficial to approach them during USA daytime while Di's office is more likely to be in operation. Yes that means the middle of the night here, but that at least that may give them a chance to communicate and 'assist with your enquiries'
    If that is too hard for you at that time of night, can't you ask for someone to help you on your behalf?
    Pauly
    The staff tell me she is to busy to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by FatBuoy View Post
    Ric,

Pauly
    Visited her house again about 20 mins ago. No answer.

Shame Derryn Shame.

I am sure of that!!!!
    I was quicker.... I got the pleasure of reading your unedited... Ummmm.. Rage...

Shame Derryn Shame.

I am sure of that!!!!
    I liked the Freightliner bit! Sooooooooo ....... Okay to put Bankrupt? back into the Thread Heading or at least " Under Administration".

Ric, I feel awful for you mate. Best of luck.
    Jim