Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New boats direct/leisure freight and import?

Re: New boats direct/leisure freight and import bankrupt?

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Is the use of the word 'bankrupt' used as part of an inquiry, as in a person was asking a question or was is used as a direct defamatory insinuation towards the company?

The fact that it's followed by a question mark makes it used in the structure of a sentence doesn't it? With no implication.

If this is worth an hour of your lawyers time or a heartfelt retraction and apology then don't you think this sounds very petty to a group or perspective clients you advertise to? The title itself, and the words used probably went unnoticed to a lot of people up until now it's been put in the spot light. A tiny piece of this puzzle that I have no doubt has had a miniscule effect on your business compared to your response to it.

There are a lot of parts of this story that don't add up......unless of course......
    Hi Muddy Toes

You prove the old proverb that "you can't please everyone".

A lot has been said here about me and my company. You all seem to be very interested. Hence I gave you the info. I have done my best under extremely difficult circumstances. If its not good enough for you or anyone else for that matter - well I guess there isn't much more I can do.

How would you respond if it was your business being written about here? I am guessing you would feel the same as I do - I would rather stick needles in my eyes. But hey - thats me.

As far as promoting my business - I can think of a thousand ways I would rather do it than responding to the stuff here. But like I said - I didn't start it here - I didn't start it in court - I am just responding to it.

As far as bringing attention to it - considering the phone calls I get about this post - I don't think I am out of line responding to it and indeed there is an expectation on forums that when customers complain about you - you should respond.

I have done my best to sort a difficult situation. I am not perfect and don't claim to be. I am not a huge business - but a small one operating in very difficult times.

Di

PS. Lawyers always charge you for an hour and take that long to discuss anything. At least that's my experience.
    New Boats Direct

Glacier Bay - World Cat - Carolina Cat - Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by Tailortaker View Post
    Wow what a great way to drum up business ! How about Just supplying the trailer that was ordered and payed for instead of carrying on like a pork chop !
    Hi Tailortaker

Been trying to do just that.

Like I said - can think of a thousand ways I would rather promote my business than here.

Di
    New Boats Direct

Look, this isn't my fight nor do I have any involvement with any party. I'm just making statements from what I have read on this post and what I read in your comment seemed to be like a petty dig at a time where one would think your priorities would be more aligned to conflict resolution in the name of business improvement rather than the childish retaliation I just read.

At the end of the day it's your business and you promote it as you see fit but from the perspective of someone that has imported and will do so again the way this has been handled has left a bitter taste in my mouth, obviously not your intention at such a critical time but my initial reaction none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by FatBuoy View Post
    Good Evening,
    While I enjoyed the replies on this post, can you imagine what our USA readers are thinking?
    This started off as Bad, then became Interesting, so we Celebrate with jokes!
    I am on your side, but they must be thinking "What the?"
    Any comment, Di?
    Hi FatBuoy

Yep have commented. And got more comments back.

Our USA readers don't usually get our jokes. LOL I lived there for 5 years so know how the yanks view things. I have enjoyed the pics.

This is not being disrespectful to Ric. I understand he is frsutrated and share his frustration. Have you ever tried to fix something and everything you do turns to $h!t. Thats about where I am at with this trailer. I hate the number "13" and can't wait until this year is over.

Di
    New Boats Direct

Look, this isn't my fight nor do I have any involvement with any party. I'm just making statements from what I have read on this post and what I read in your comment seemed to be like a petty dig at a time where one would think your priorities would be more aligned to conflict resolution in the name of business improvement rather than the childish retaliation I just read.

At the end of the day it's your business and you promote it as you see fit but from the perspective of someone that has imported and will do so again the way this has been handled has left a bitter taste in my mouth, obviously not your intention at such a critical time but my initial reaction none the less.
    Muddy Toes

Hey I get it believe me.

Doing my best. Thats all I can do at the end of the day.

Di
    New Boats Direct

Di,

when you posted up apologising for the mix ups and what had happened, I returned post complementing you on coming forward on the forum and admitting what had happened - also hoping this to run more smoothly from then on.

I am more than happy to have the 'title' of the thread changed from asking whether your company is bankrupt or not. but remember - for over a month I was unable to gain contact with your company and that's why I came onto this forum to ask the question. If your company maintained contact with me, I would never of come onto this forum seeking information on a company I can't get in contact with after paying 12 thousand dollars upfront in February.

I am meerly posting up my experiences with dealing with you and the staff who work for you.
    My Trailer was meant to be shipped on the 6th/7th of June. it is now the 18th of June, I have been begging for some sort of confirmation of the trailer being completed, or some sort of shipping documentation that it is even being prepped for loading. You have never supplied me with any of this.

All I am after is a little bit of honesty.

Nothing I would rather more than to eat my words on this forum and the trailer turn up as you said.

I never intended to communicate with you on a public forum with our issues, but again, I will call tomorrow as usual, leave a message for you to call me back.

Hi Mr ausfish Moderator,

Leisure freight has asked if I could change my thread name about asking if they are bankrupt or not. I am happy to oblige.

Can you please remove the word 'bankrupt' from the thread?

Ric

As I said on the 4/6/13, both companies should keep this off an internet forum.

As for New Boats Direct, if you have time to log on to a forum and respond to multiple posts, then why can't you pick up the phone to take a phone call, it will be quicker, try it with a stopwatch and let me know the results. No one forced you to reply on this forum and stop being concerned about your business reputation, it appears you managed to stuff that up all by yourself. All Ric wanted was a few answers, which you still have not provided, and now the bloke has to remove the word bankrupt from the thread name, why would/should he do that ? It has question mark at the end of the title which means he is asking a question not making a statement........

Just something to ponder over...... you know, in case anyone is so inclined

Customer service
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during and after a purchase. According to Turban et al. (2002),[1] "Customer service is a series of activities designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction – that is, the feeling that a product or service has met the customer expectation."
    Avast ye matey!

Any trader should know that a client who has paid in full, has not rec delivery, and can not get thru to communicate with you for a month, is going to be dangerous.

May we simplify things, into one simple pleasant question?

How is the trailer going?
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by dogsbody View Post
    Just something to ponder over...... you know, in case anyone is so inclined

Customer service
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during and after a purchase. According to Turban et al. (2002),[1] "Customer service is a series of activities designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction – that is, the feeling that a product or service has met the customer expectation."
    I not only LIKE....but agree wholeheartedly DB

Have put "Customer Service" in bold to highlight & emphasize the IMPORTANCE of this now seemingly DEFUNCT commodity

Ray.

Re: New boats direct/leisure freight and import?

So was I right with my guess of who The Facts is?

Must be the new shirt!

be wery wery qwiet, i'm hunting wabbitts
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.

I'm chalking this one up unless told otherwise..............