Due to the somewhat ordinary posts in this thread, the legal action being undertaken and the whole sensitivity of this issue, I will lock this thread.

I will inform the Owner / Administrator and if my decision needs to be altered in any way, it will be.

If more info is sought by anyone in regard to this thread and issues contained within it, I suggest you contact the member by PM.

If and when a result is handed down by the appropriate authorities, this thread will be re-opened or a new one started.

In the mean time I hope all members of Ausfish whether directly related or not, to this issue, find the time to have a fish and enjoy our beautiful winter weather.



Moderator Ausfish.