Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New boats direct/leisure freight and import?

Re: New boats direct/leisure freight and import bankrupt?

Quote Originally Posted by ric View Post
    First things first..... I just want my dam trailer! In a couple of days it will be 4 months since i paid in full.
    Dont blame you M8, but I also see that Leisure are saying you only paid a 10% deposit and that they are refunding that to you....

You say $10,000 paid in full....THEY say 10% deposit

Maybe I am reading this all wrong, but that is how it looks to me and THAT is why I am asking the questions...is all

Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by solemandownunder View Post
    Dont blame you M8, but I also see that Leisure are saying you only paid a 10% deposit and that they are refunding that to you....

You say $10,000 paid in full....THEY say 10% deposit

Maybe I am reading this all wrong, but that is how it looks to me and THAT is why I am asking the questions...is all

Ray.
    All paid in full in early feb. have reciept now from them stating i have paid in full. Have not had a refund or money returned to me at all. - i still want the trailer and havent gone down the path to fetch my money back yet. They claim the trailer will be on the june 6th/7th boat to aus. A couple more sleeps will dictate my next move.
    Im not sure who they were referring to, even though they said me, it most certainly isn't!

Ric

All paid in full in early feb. have reciept now from them stating i have paid in full. Have not had a refund or money returned to me at all. - i still want the trailer and havent gone down the path to fetch my money back yet. They claim the trailer will be on the june 6th/7th boat to aus. A couple more sleeps will dictate my next move.
    Im not sure who they were referring to, even though they said me, it most certainly isn't!

Ric
    and now you may see why I was asking questions Ric...NOT of you...but of THEM

No new news at the moment. Still waiting to receive solid confirmation that the trailer is on the ship.

Have had a number of members PM their stories and dealings with this company too. hmm

I have been advised the following. "

"That a statutory demand has been served on Leisure Freight on 11 June2013.
    Underthe statutory demand, Leisure Freight has until 2 July 2013 to pay the judgmentdebt"

I think 'The Facts' is my new favorite member..............

Such a sneaky little dark horse bringing the facts to the people..........

Come and see me one day son and I'll promote you to 00 status.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    I think 'The Facts' is my new favorite member..............

Such a sneaky little dark horse bringing the facts to the people..........

Come and see me one day son and I'll promote you to 00 status.
    Maybe we could ask him who all these alter egos really are!

Yes Indeed.

So member "New Boats Direct" aka

Di Lyons
    Leisure Freight & Import Pty Ltd

What's going on ....... and remember;
    joefriday.jpg
    Jim

It's now been 10 days since my trailer was meant to be shipped. I still haven't received confirmation or even photos of the trailer as a tri axle. (they sent me photos of a dual axle?) i call at least 3 times a day. One staff member (who i wont name) told me to 'give them a break, a lot has been happening'.
    I guess I need to apologise for calling so much- a paying customer is last priority obviously.

Ric

The facts are, customer service is up the pooper.
    Best of luck Ric
    Avast ye matey!

It's now been 10 days since my trailer was meant to be shipped. I still haven't received confirmation or even photos of the trailer as a tri axle. (they sent me photos of a dual axle?) i call at least 3 times a day. One staff member (who i wont name) told me to 'give them a break, a lot has been happening'.
    I guess I need to apologise for calling so much- a paying customer is last priority obviously.

Ric
    Oh for heavens sake Ric, the last thing this department needs is people calling demanding goods they have already paid for. Of all people you should know that businesses run on more than happy customers and a good reputation...............how on Earth am I going to explain this one.......you've really done it this time Ric, don't be surprised if you're stood down pending investigation, your ego has always been your downfall.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thats gold Muddy Toes!!!

Busy day in the Pilbarra!

You know it!!! Typing up training programs (apparently).

But when you were reading it you used the Judi Dench voice didn't ya?

The leisure freight website is a good looking website. It shows the contact details for all their offices around Australia.The whole operation is run from a house in the suburb of Thornlands QLD 4164 and all the contact numbers for all the offices around Australia are simply Skype numbers. Fools quite a lot of people to think the are dealing with a large company with offices Australia wide.