Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: New boats direct/leisure freight and import?

Re: New boats direct/leisure freight and import?

Just a heap of our old bait thrown all over the house sounds better

Ausfish Platinum Member bigjimg's Avatar

Triumph is due to berth on 17-08-13 @ 1700 hrs. She is in the North Pacific destination Brisbane and travelling at 15.6kts. She will be berthing at AAT wharf 2.If your trailer was reported to be on board what has changed, I would be getting all the ducks in a row ready to launch an attack.
    Bloody hell I really hope you get the goods that were promised and payed for.
    Jim
    Haines Signature "FinaLeigh" 580F 135 Optimax
    CH 81 & 72 VHF

Ric

I, like everyone on this forum, really hope your trailer is on that boat.

Best of luck and fingers crossed for you.

Steve

Really need to check who is behind a company when importing, so many operators fly under many company names and sites I've discovered.
    Living the dream, Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Ric

I, like everyone on this forum, really hope your trailer is on that boat.

Best of luck and fingers crossed for you.

Steve
    Thanks apollo,

More importantly, i hope i have at least taught or helped someone who may consider to import, a few things to watch out for.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Seaweed View Post
    Really need to check who is behind a company when importing, so many operators fly under many company names and sites I've discovered.
    Thats spot on captain.
    Until you start digging, you just never know what you might uncover...

Do you think Di has forgotten her Ausfish password?

Quote Originally Posted by bigjimg View Post
    Triumph is due to berth on 17-08-13 @ 1700 hrs. She is in the North Pacific destination Brisbane and travelling at 15.6kts. She will be berthing at AAT wharf 2.If your trailer was reported to be on board what has changed, I would be getting all the ducks in a row ready to launch an attack.
    Bloody hell I really hope you get the goods that were promised and payed for.
    Jim
    Thanks Jim, but apparently it missed the triumph in japan from what i can gather.
    The facts has been spot on so far, so hopefully it is on the alderney!!

Quote Originally Posted by ric View Post
    Thanks apollo,

More importantly, i hope i have at least taught or helped someone who may consider to import, a few things to watch out for.

I am sure you have certainly helped others who might be thinking of importing something and whilst I sincerely hope you get the product you have paid for ric, had you have brought an Australian made product all of the stress and anguish you have suffered potentially could/would have been avoided.
    Cheers Axl

Quote Originally Posted by Axl View Post
    I am sure you have certainly helped others who might be thinking of importing something and whilst I sincerely hope you get the product you have paid for ric, had you have brought an Australian made product all of the stress and anguish you have suffered potentially could/would have been avoided.
    like the joint that was making his windows?

Quote Originally Posted by Boat hog 2 View Post
    Do you think Di has forgotten her Ausfish password?
    I think she's wondering where it would be safe to move if that trailers not there.

What I would like to know is how does "the facts" knows where the trailer is and not the importer??? ric I really hope you get the trailer soon.
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.

Quote Originally Posted by Boat hog 2 View Post
    like the joint that was making his windows?
    Went into liquidation from what I read in ric's post why I dont know, could it have been because to many people importing instead of buying Aussie made? We will never know I am only speculating, all I was syaing is Aussie made is the way to go and as I said earlier I sincerely hope you get the product you have paid for ric.
    Cheers Axl

Quote Originally Posted by Axl View Post
    Went into liquidation from what I read in ric's post why I dont know, could it have been because to many people importing instead of buying Aussie made? We will never know I am only speculating, all I was syaing is Aussie made is the way to go and as I said earlier I sincerely hope you get the product you have paid for ric.
    Aussie made might be the way to go but when its more than double the price, why would you bother?

Hi Ric and All

The few amongst you whom believe this forum is not for this purpose t- thank you.

However - Ric - as you decided to use Ausfish as Judge, Jury and Executioner - I went along with this to smoke out "The Facts" and he fell right in to his detriment. Not the "smartest tool in the shed".

I have served a court action on the "The Facts" and the case with this individual can actually be heard in Court in Brisbane as is appropriate in the next month. All the interested Ausfish Members are welcome to attend and hear both sides in the proper setting. Let me know and I will give you the Court Date, Time and Registry where it will be heard. I have requested that Criminal Charges also be considered by the Court.

No I am not going into liquidation as you will discover later this month and no I certainly have not applied for this.

After the Court hearing everyone can decide whom to deliver the dump mulch/3 day old grass clippings/manure/old bait/blue metal etc etc to.

Me or "The Facts".

Guys - really? Why aren't you out fishing? Its a beautiful day.

Di

LEISURE FREIGHT & IMPORT PTY LTD
    Toll Free: 1800 752 661
    www.leisurefreightandimport.com.au
    New Boats Direct

Glacier Bay - World Cat - Carolina Cat - Livingston