Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: New boats direct/leisure freight and import?

Re: New boats direct/leisure freight and import?

Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey View Post
    Never be afraid of telling the truth about your experience in regards to poor service .Believe me no solicitor can force you to remove a statement stating the facts! I know this for a Fact
    Dick that's no doubt true.

But like everything legal it might cost you a lot of money to be proven right.

Don't want to distract from thread but caution in words is never a bad thing.

(Using Tapatalk on iPhone so can't easily 'thank' or 'like')

Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey View Post
    Never be afraid of telling the truth about your experience in regards to poor service .Believe me no solicitor can force you to remove a statement stating the facts! I know this for a Fact
    Absolutely correct! Been there, done that a number of times.

Got the dirty solicitor's letters and each time I invited them to provide evidence contrary to mine and politely told them to eat a d!ck! Also told them the matter had already been raised the the relevant state's Office of Fair Trade and the ACCC.

Each time I never heard from them again.

Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Seaweed View Post
    How can that be Ric?
    Cats got my tongue....

Di said she thinks its in japan and never made the trans ship. But doesnt know for sure yet.

So im a bit confused how a new 2 week deadline can be set when she doesnt know what happened to the trailer?

The only reason I disliked your post Ric was from what was happening to you. Not anything you have done. It amazes me that they can get away with not knowing who's stuff is where???? I thought that was their business?

If I was LFI I would be very worried this thread is very high on a google search
    IF IT CAN'T EAT A WHOLE PILLY I DON'T WANT IT

Ric, is the trailer insured. Perhaps if it goes missing you might be in a better position
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Ric, is the trailer insured. Perhaps if it goes missing you might be in a better position
    Good thinking. Will do.

Well i guess 'the facts' was right because he said it wouldnt be turning up as per the schedule i was given.

Thanks to all who have given me support and information relating to this.

I hope he doesnt mind me saying, but i have also been in contact with port sea marine, who has generously offered to assist me if i need. - thanks mate.

We all want to see the trailer under "YOUR " boat ASAP.

Nice work 'the facts '

Cheers

It probably doesn't apply here... but you do have a claim of right if something is stolen....

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...d.php?t=186795

Not saying theft involved here... but it makes you wonder if there are legal rights to recover equivalent worth in some way??

(Using Tapatalk on iPhone so can't easily 'thank' or 'like')

Hi Ric, If you call this company, Tenstar Yacht Transport in Sydney I am sure they can tell you exactly where your trailer is. Its is on a vessel called the Alderney that is arriving Tahiti tomorrow. LFAI would have known this on the 11/07 when the ship left West Palm Beach. Why you were not told this astounds me. Good luck

Just a thought - Blue metal aggregate is about $70/MT these days.. someone might need a couple of tonnes for a new feature in their driveway??

Quote Originally Posted by Kato77 View Post
    Just a thought - Blue metal aggregate is about $70/MT these days.. someone might need a couple of tonnes for a new feature in their driveway??
    Dump mulch is $5.50 per metre loaded and it stinks like hell!

Quote Originally Posted by morphias View Post
    3 day old wet grass clippings? A trailer load.

Rod

My dictionary defines green as ‘unripe, immature, undeveloped'. Perfect description.

Most political parties are seen as interested in what the voters think, the Greens are seen as thinking the community should be interested in what they think.

Quote Originally Posted by morphias View Post
    Ill chip in for that!