Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: New boats direct/leisure freight and import?

Re: New boats direct/leisure freight and import?

Someone takes my money for a product or service and wont talk to me I would not give two Flying Dutchman what time I was knocking on their door.

Hope it comes through Ric

Dont be so silly Jim, she is loaded, just ask her and she will tell you!
    Living the dream, Barry

What makes it hard to believe.....

LF&I had a very very high level of respect in the industry for a few years. I have asked many people and all have said the same. Part of the reason I went with them, I vouched for them they were unreal to deal with. But what actually happened in the last 6 months is anyone's guess. I have spoken to many and the gossip is horrendous...I would love to hear the truth one day. Why did such a great business change the recipe that did so well? Anyone shed any light on it?
    Living the dream, Barry

Can anyone comment on here? Di says she knew Steve the owner of the site and so do some of the moderators It would be great to shed some light on it, what happened to a great local business?
    Living the dream, Barry

Im not sure what happened but there should be a group action lawsuit against her thats for sure!

I think you be crazy to think this isnt already underway Cobia man! just quietly
    Living the dream, Barry

I agree with those who do not 'agree' to my earlier post, but I wanted to put it out there that a late night knock on the door is a reasonable option, and one that would also need to be considered by a person hiding from complaints.
    Pauly
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by FatBuoy View Post
    I agree with those who do not 'agree' to my earlier post, but I wanted to put it out there that a late night knock on the door is a reasonable option, and one that would also need to be considered by a person hiding from complaints.
    Pauly
    Mate, thats what i like about this forum. To put threads out there and get a wide variety of opinions. Thanks pauly.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Seaweed View Post
    Can anyone comment on here? Di says she knew Steve the owner of the site and so do some of the moderators It would be great to shed some light on it, what happened to a great local business?
    I think people are scared these days to sometimes post up in the fear of legal remifications.
    I am one of those people.
    But i do agree with you captain, it would be good to hear what has happened from others.

This just goes from WORSE to WORSE......and the lying HERE on the forums by said Importer, PLUS hiding, with NO communication with the ABUSED client forthcomming

Is there ANY other conclusion to be made I think not....I have been wrong before....THIS time I do not think so

Another thread shall now be "bumped".....PLEASE all of you, consider it

Ray & Kerri.

I'll be in Brisbane soon. If this doesn't turn out well for Ric I'll be happy to attend a m&g in front of The place where Ric has been door knocking. Matter of fact I'll organize it providing Mad Mackeral can come, I like his ideas on these things.

Where are we meeting Ric ? I thought it was local to us Baysiders.

Recieved email at 202am today.

Bottom line- trailer is still another 2 weeks away...

Thornlands mrnanks

How can that be Ric?
    Living the dream, Barry

Quote Originally Posted by ric View Post
    I think people are scared these days to sometimes post up in the fear of legal remifications.
    I am one of those people.
    But i do agree with you captain, it would be good to hear what has happened from others.
    Never be afraid of telling the truth about your experience in regards to poor service .Believe me no solicitor can force you to remove a statement stating the facts! I know this for a Fact