Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ausfish IPhone App, Now Available

Re: Ausfish IPhone App, Now Available

android here....

moved from iphone/android to a Nokia Lumia 920. Great phone good OS. Hope u consider wp8.

Blog Entries

Re: Ausfish IPhone App, coming soon

But i only catch catfish missus gets all the nobbies

Still no luck here Steve. Log in details are correct and net conection is all good.

Ok, looks like someof the issues were incorrect usernames or passwords, but we have also found a bug. Anyone with a space in their username can not login to the App. Will get that fixed ASAP, but will take a while for an update to go through the App Store system.

Have changed your usernames to thelump and cqfreshie without the spaces. Should allow you in now.

Anyone else that wants to use the App and has a space in their username can send me a PM and I will adjust their username as a work around.

Hi Steve, thanks for you work. Looks good. Can't wait to get crackin'.

In and good
    Thanks

If you enter the wrong password it hangs.
    Other than that I have not been fishing much of late , so yet to give it a good run.
    Hoping to do a few winter runs for Jew and Tailor, Bream off the beaches.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by MudRiverDan View Post
    If you enter the wrong password it hangs.
    Dan
    When you enter a valid username and incorrect password, or both incorrect you should get a message saying "Ooops, Incorrect Password"

At least that is how it works for me on several devices I have tested it on

Are you running the current version or did you have a test version?

Thanks, will test it out when I get an app.

Cheers, Bondy99

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    When you enter a valid username and incorrect password, or both incorrect you should get a message saying "Ooops, Incorrect Password"

At least that is how it works for me on several devices I have tested it on

Are you running the current version or did you have a test version?
    Well I have an Iphone 4s.
    I didn't worry about it too much because I logged in ok after a reboot of the phone.
    So I ran it and entered wrong pass before I had rebooted or anything, it may have just been that.
    Nothing big really, my phone has hung on plenty of apps.
    Will let you know if it persists.

yeah first current version.

Cheers

Dan

Don't know if its related but I have been unable to access the forum using tapatalk on my iPhone. I could log in and see the forum structure but no threads would load.
    I logged in using safari from my iPhone and found a forum wide message appeared saying I had to read the thread about this app.
    I did that then logged out and logged back in using tapatalk with no problems... All back to normal.
    Clearly tapatalk can't handle a global message. Maybe the app can't log in with one in place also?
    Cheers,
    Owen

The whole world's mad save thee & me (but I'm not too sure about thee)

Quote Originally Posted by Owen View Post
    Don't know if its related but I have been unable to access the forum using tapatalk on my iPhone. I could log in and see the forum structure but no threads would load.
    I logged in using safari from my iPhone and found a forum wide message appeared saying I had to read the thread about this app.
    I did that then logged out and logged back in using tapatalk with no problems... All back to normal.
    Clearly tapatalk can't handle a global message. Maybe the app can't log in with one in place also?
    Yep, same thing happened to me yesterday!

Bug not allowing people to log in with a space in their membrane has been fixed. You should get a notice from the App store of an update available to down load in a few days.

I have put a report in the app and it doesn't seem to upload to ausfish it is saved in the app am I doing something wrong.