Thread: 14000 saragosa

14000 saragosa

Looking at buy a Saragosa or two any ideas on where to buy one on line I'm at work for a month at a time cheers for any advice much appreciated

Re: 14000 saragosa

I got mine on ebay, came from florida i think. That was a few years ago though. FTA also known as something else online is about the same price as ebay these days though. Not sure if i can put the site up.

No worries mate seen a few websites mainly just wanted to know some reliable online but I might just buy local prices are pretty much the same

anglerswarehouse.com.au based at Tweed have the best prices Ive seen online recently.
    EDIT: Having just said the above, I check out ########.com.au and find they have a new 10% price beat guarantee to beat any Australian retailer, online or store.

I havent bought from them but wish I did recently. I bought a Saragosa 18000F from a local retailer, who gave me $30 off the ticketed price, but that price was still well over the above site. I like to support local but that was the last time for this $ value purchase . . . let's just say, I could've bought a 300M spool of good 50lb PE braid with the difference in price, but I had folding stuff to spend, not credit.

Have mate that bought a 'Gosa from Allround Angler in Caboolture at a really good price.
    Tim