Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: My Glacier Bay 2680 is finally here

Re: My Glacier Bay 2680 is finally here

WOW, that is a magnificent looking mahine.........I got nothing else to say but enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagga View Post
    WOW, that is a magnificent looking mahine.........I got nothing else to say but enjoy.
    I meant "Machine"

Even though it has a Florida sticker on the back, it would have had to originate from Texas! Everything is bigger in Texas!

What a beast.

Awesome looking rig Marty. Now you got a cat the crabs should be plentiful. The masses will be waiting for their handouts.

Awesome mate ! Congrats

Its always a learning curve with the new boat. I remember the first time I operated the twin optis on the proline... It wasnt safe lol!!

The exact same happened to me on my first run with the Proline, However it wasnt only stale fuel.. The motors themselves were that unused because the seller couldnt afford to use the boat, they were literally "Clogged up".

Not sure how many hours yours has, but with the Optis a simple service brought them back to 100% and getting the same figures off the factory floor! Pay special attention to the intake..

On another note, with the twins you will find that the RPM issue could be simply due to only 1 of the motors having a hiccup. So keep that in mind

Love the trailer. Would help with ball weight surely?

Beatiful looking rig Marty, bet you are glad that it's finally here on home soil. See you on the deep blue mate. Enjoy.

Cheers

Carry

Congratulations mate! Great to see her at RQ. I can only imagine how stoked you must feel to finally have your hands on her!

Are you keeping or re-naming?

Quote Originally Posted by Tangles View Post
    Hope she serves you well Marty and may many reds come over the side

Are you going to re-name her?

Mike
    Hi Mike,

Thanks for the good wishes, wont rename her....old salt will stay!
    Living the dream, Barry

Thanks for your posts guys, its a nice feeling to hear from you all about my new boat. I have a house with a wife and 3 girls.....I wouldn't say Im unappreciated but more so misunderstood!!

Cheers
    Marty

Off to get detailed tomorrow and serviced!!

See you on the water!!!!!!
    Living the dream, Barry

congrats marty,
    looks awesome,welcome to the cat lovers clan mate,give it time and you will get used to how it rides/handles
    cheers rosco

Cheers Rosco! it was a bit different, trying to play with trim but..... still trying to work it out!!!!
    Living the dream, Barry

Wow look at the tunnel height on that thing! Looks awesome mate, enjoy. Look forward to hearing how she handles. Will we be seeing you on the swains trip??

congrats marty, that thing is a monster.. there will be no missing you on the water.. dont know that SPB is wide enough for you now.. LOL..

Regards
    HOnda.

Congratulations

That's some pretty special ride there Marty. Very happy for you mate that it all worked out and you finally got her.

Awesome. Stars and Stipes flags at this years Agnes/1770 M&G????

I look forward to being passed by you on the way out to Fitzroy! Actually, I'll probably still be heading out when you're coming back in!

Cheers,
    Jim

let me know marty if ya need any help with it..happy to come for a run with ya anytime