Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giant Cuttlefish

Re: Giant Cuttlefish

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Feel free to drop off all seafood at my place next time you are here then Muddy.....
    Too easy........never thought of that.

hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. If only it was that easy.
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.

Well someone is welcome on our boat if you teach me the arts of targeting liveys to get the biggies lol
    Then they can take my share home with them :-)

Ummmm, not sure where you got the impression that this forum harbored good anglers Leah but just so you don't get too disappointed I wouldn't be setting your expectations too high.......

great catch there, and don't mind Muddy Toes and Cobiaman they are renowned for hijcking threads....

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    I hate seafood Haydn...........
    Clearly with your current reports or lack of, seafood doesn't like you either.

All good :-)

Muddy toes - haha time will tell, going by some of the photos on here looked like I was in the right place :-)

Yep, they sucked me in too.

Now for the last 7 years I've been teaching everyone on here how to fish..............takes it toll you know.But i don't mind, just the look on their face when they catch one makes it all worth while for me.

the world wouldn't be right without fishing and it needs to be passed on to the next generation. Think of yourself as a humanitarian ;-)

I quite often do, as well as a lot of other ego boosting things but it's the 10's of thousand members her that like to shoot me down for providing such selfless services to humanity that really gets up my nose........

Leah please don't provoke him, it's likely to go on for 42 pages about how good he thinks he is.
    Muddy changing your avatar to a Aussie bloke won't save you from deportation they are onto you.

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    Leah please don't provoke him, it's likely to go on for 42 pages about how good he thinks he is.
    Muddy changing your avatar to a Aussie bloke won't save you from deportation they are onto you.
    He'd be sitting next to you, on the flight to Christmas Island if that were the case Lucas!

Ohh .... and that is one beast of a Cuttlefish Leah!!
    Jim

Nice work Leah...
    Can't help you with the livebaiting down there mate. Bring that boat up to Qld though...