Thread: 2012/13 Colorado

Smile 2012/13 Colorado

Purchased late January. 2000 ks' on the clock now, little towing on Bribie, used mainly around town with a few trips to Bribie. One longer country run of 360 ks' and total fuel usage to date is 8.99 l per 100.

May get better as motor loosens up a bit.

Keep you posted after upcomong van trial trip with full load.

Tinnie on top 16 foot van and all the gear we usually take (and more), should be good indication of what this vehicle is capable of.

Have fun Haji-Baba.

Re: 2012/13 Colorado

good to know, keep us apdated.

cheers
    wayne

Shall do Wayno60, Had an 80 Series Cruiser before this new one and it will have to be good to take it's place.

The old cruiser was a bit long in the tooth and I was looking at possibly better reliability with the new one.

We are getting on in years and may not be able to get ourselves out of a spot of bother as we once would have been able to.

Any way all set to head up to Inskip for a week or two to give everything a trial run.

Keep you posted,

Have Fun Haji-Baba

Hi! Wayno 60,

Just done a small trip mainly to try the new vehicle out and I am more than pleased.

Towing just over two tonne with the tinnie on top and the van fully loaded water gas,
    folding trailer etc. averaged 13.97 liters per 100ks.

Travelling at about 100 most of the way the pulling power is quite unreal.

Fourth gear up hills where the old cruiser would be in second we were doing 107 and gaining.

I must say I was very impressed.

Fuel for 1235 km. was 172.6 liters.

There appeared to be no time when I couldn't maintain 100 or better.

Any way went real well and we are very pleased with the result.

Have Fun Haji-Baba

Went to Waruma dam for a week, some fish, good crays, great bush camping, flush toilets,
    drinking water available, could be limited in dry times so go prepared for carting or filtering dam water.

Have fun Haji-Baba