Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: A few prawns Good Friday

Ausfish Platinum Member - R.I.P. October 2015 dayoo's Avatar

Re: A few prawns Good Friday

Quote Originally Posted by kingcray View Post
    thanks Barry but thats not the news i want to hear!!, was that out the front or in the creek?
    was there saturday working up and down from the ramp to the bridge for about 60 prawns 90% bait size with just a handful of goodns
    Got 1 outside in front of the airport and 3 in the creek. Too early for Nudgee.

Cheers
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by dayoo View Post
    Got 1 outside in front of the airport and 3 in the creek. Too early for Nudgee.

Cheers
    Barry
    Barry

You did well then,

hit up nudgee today despite the poor or lack of reports. Picked up a couple kgs.
    Size improving heaps compared to last trip week or so ago. Actually had quite a few to cook up this time
    Bugger all prawns near ramp, but plenty upstream. Didnt see if anyone was out the front.
    I did see another ausfisher down there, not sure who it was. Green stickers on white tinny.
    cheers
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

Ausfish Platinum Member - R.I.P. October 2015 dayoo's Avatar

Popgun, Frank the fishing machine and I are launching from Redland Bay tomorrow morning at 6am. Objective a good feed of banana prawns.

Cheers
    Bazza

Quote Originally Posted by dayoo View Post
    Popgun, Frank the fishing machine and I are launching from Redland Bay tomorrow morning at 6am. Objective a good feed of banana prawns.

Cheers
    Bazza
    good luck not that i think you will need it down there.
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.