Thread: What can I expect at Cania for Easter?

What can I expect at Cania for Easter?

Heading to Cania Gorge with the fam-damily for the easter break and might stay on a few extra days. We have camped at Cania a couple of times before and love it but have never really had the opportunity to fish it. My bro-in-law is meeting us there with his tinny, so a whole new lake will be opened up for us. I am planning on taking the redclaw traps (still never caught/tasted one..... in fact, not sure I should even believe in them.) and the usual bits and pieces.
    ANY TIPS AND/OR TRICKS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
    There are only two moments in time.... There's now, and there's too late.

Re: What can I expect at Cania for Easter?

Hi pipifin, I will be up there as well over Easter. Which camp ground are you staying at? I will be at the Big 4, staying in one of the cabins on the hill. Blue Navara with 3mt Edgetracker & a kayak on top. Drop in & say hi, hopefully be able to give you some tips & spots to try.

Cheers Andrew

Re: What can I expect at Cania for Easter?

We are staying at the other camp. I thought $100 per night for a tent site at the big 4 was a bit rich.
    We have stayed at both before and enjoy them both. I will keep an eye out for ya. Think I'll be taking a black jeep patriot at this stage.
    Cheers mate.

Tony
    There are only two moments in time.... There's now, and there's too late.