Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Easter 2013

Re: Easter 2013

Quote Originally Posted by the lump View Post
    That is a tale of woe Bill. The upside is Maccas Trip Planner. I prepared this with your situation and hobbies in mind.
    Leg 1: Brisbane to Dubbo Thursday28th Leave Brisbane 5am arrive Dubbo 3pm AEDST. Greet rellies, drink beer.
    Leg 2: Dubbo to Sydney to Canberra. Friday 29th. Leave Dubbo 5am get Mrs to drive because of hangover. Arrive Sydney 10am depart Sydney 10.01am Head to Canberra. Arrive Canberra 1pm. Travel to Fyshwick. Do whatever comes naturally. Source fireworks for 1770 M&G. Drink beer. Do whatever comes naturally. Again! Sleep.
    Leg 3: Canberra to Nambucca Heads Saturday 30th. Depart Canberra 5am Arrive Nambucca Heads 1pm. Drink beer relax.
    Leg 4: Nambucca to Brisbane Friday 5th. Depart Nambucca 5am. Wipe tear from eye. Drive North in a depressed state.
    Holiday over.
    Hope this helps.

you forgot the mini M&G at Moonee haha

Bill, Macca is shouting at the Moonee Tavern so drop in, I am sure Mrs BoatHog will be there to appreciate fine whine too oops wine

cheers Murf

Blog Entries

Hey Bill no matter what, be careful on the roads mate. Easter is notoriously dangerous time of year.

Personally, I am stuck at home here at Caloundra with instructions to be home by noon each day so will only get about 7 hrs fishing each day if I am on the water by 4am (which is the plan) please think of my pain as you travel, and remember to check out the Dubbo zoo mate!!!

see bill told ya a week ago was going to be good weather enjoy ya road trip and the easter traffic mate . i'll send you some pics of the calm water .
    dont forget to take some warm clothes ha ha

yeh Bill, meee too will send ya some pics as well
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

Mackay to gold coast and back on my 4 days off. And moving house.

Driving mackay to gold coast and back that is. After waking at 4:40 tomorrow. Working, then driving from moranbah back to mackay. Then loading the car and night tripping to gold coast.

I had everything planned nicely, right down to the snapper and jewfish meals at night, then i decided I will be working straight through easter this year.
    Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by tropicrows View Post
    Bill what your doing sounds a lot more fun than what I'll be doing. Painting out 2 bedrooms and shifting furniture, you enjoy the road trip and don't give me a second thought.
    you mean you've actually finished the bathroom???
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Bill don't stress mate! Im going to be covered in firbreglass from head to toe and ill probably have more stuck to me then I will the actual boat. hull and transom makeover to handle a 200+ hp motor or heavier 4 stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by netmaker View Post
    Don't be daft. He's just put that on hold till after the other rooms.

bill sorry to have to tell ya but someone has to
    was a great day offshore today had the boat sitting at 4500 rpm everywhere near glassed out conditions
    caught 5 pearlies 1 yellowfin 1 bonito and a couple of mack tuna
    really dont like to rub it in like this but i noticed that no one else has

how are the potholes where you are lol

Quote Originally Posted by netmaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    Don't be daft. He's just put that on hold till after the other rooms.

Easter, glad it's over. Had one day break painted and shifted furniture all the rest. But now its all finished no more painting for me... A word of warning, if your children tell you I want my room painted in a blue or green etc be prepared to put a lot of paint on to change it back to a light cream etc. I used 12 liters of paint in two ave size bedrooms.

Dave you cheeky bastard, the bathrooms were finished long ago.

To all those who did exciting things like fishing, well done I hope you caught a few, i'll be out there soon, one day.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things