Thread: Weather good enough for Tangalooma this weekend?

Weather good enough for Tangalooma this weekend?

Title says it all....

I'm no expert on translating weather from the internet to real life yet, but I've checked willyweather.com.au and Seabreeeze, and both of them say below 10 knot winds for both Saturday and Sunday, at both Tangaloom and Scarborough Harbour.

What do you guys think?

Cheers,
    Matthew

I hope so I also want to head out there

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD
    BOAT really does mean Bring out Another Thousand

Don't forget that swell against tide can raise some issues.... So check that as well.

But your pretty game looking at it now.... I can't stand the disappointment if the forecast is gradually deteriorating during the week.

I try not to look until Thur night.

(Using Tapatalk on iPhone so can't easily 'thank' or 'like')

Re: Weather good enough for Tangalooma this weekend?

I suggest keeping your plans flexible until the night before...and I find the BOM wind chart the best predictor for the Bay and surrounds, I'm finding seabreeze a bit all over the show these days. Go to BOM main page and click "Marine & ocean" then "Forecast wind" then click the map in your area

Looking pretty good for Sunday...Doh

I certainly wouldnt be heading out there saturday with that forecast on seabreeze and i wouldnt be putting too much faith in willyweather either!

Sunday looks alright though

Thanks for the input guys.

Yes, I know I'm checking way too early; haha I might be bitterly disappointed. The way the weather's been lately I'm looking for any glimpse of hope...

Might see you out there FishHunter; I've got a crappy blue over white runabout with a black Suzi on the back...

Too 'chancey' for my liking, I'm staying on the conservative side and sticking to D'Bay and the Passage on Sat.

Hey at least there's sun and <15knots on the forecast (for the moment anyway)....

Got back from town this arvo to see a near glass out when crossing the bridge. Very frustrating

I'm keen to get the boat in the water,may head over to Tang's looking at the beacons for anything fishy
    Life is short fish hard!!!
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....

If tomorrow looks anything like today I should be out there

Quote Originally Posted by FishHunter View Post
    Got back from town this arvo to see a near glass out when crossing the bridge. Very frustrating
    Yeah I know the feeling, I'm hoping it holds over the weekend. If it does I'm going to Tangalooma Saturday and Sunday... hahaha