Thread: hello folks from rocky

hello folks from rocky

Long time reader , on a couple other forums so hard to read em all , but now I got a decent boat well a bigger one I guess I need to meet other boaties ...Secretary of the red hookers ( moranbah ) and was a main member of masa (gingin) , a lot of them big barra in monduran dam I put there ha ha ..anyways the tinny has served me well but , time to hit the seas .I just bought a 7.5 coxcraft mutineer for a deal I couldn't refuse , always keen to meet and greet , don't mind a beer either .hope to catch a few of yas around , pm if anyones keen deckies always welcome ...

Re: hello folks from rocky

welcome aboard mutineer,great sight and great peopesas wll hope to catch ya on the water

Blog Entries

Howdy mate, welcome aboard, look fwd to some reports of the big ones

Thanks fellas , our club boat is a 28 foot kevla cat ( one of the blokes owns it ) we had it at vons at stanage (gods country) for a couple years,now resides up Bowen way so I don't get out on it anymore . now I got my own can't wait to explore yepoon a bit and probably take it to stanage for a few months each year .first things first .already found heaps of info on here , main reason being everything I googled came up with threads on ausfish so instead of Google just go to the source..looking forward to getting back out to Percys and the other top spots up there, as always been to long