Thread: BBQ Boating the Maroochy river - latest video from Ozfishtube

BBQ Boating the Maroochy river - latest video from Ozfishtube

Hi Guys,

Still very new to the Video game, but a couple of mates and Myself have purchased Go Pro 3 Blacks and will be churning this type of thing out as fast as we can catch some decent fish.

http://ozfishtube.com/

we are still a work in progress, but check out our latest production for cruising on a Pontoon BBQ boat along the Maroochy River.

If you check it out via YouTube under the title of 'Ozfishtube Maroochy', Could you please hit the subscribe button below the video on the left hand side. Your support is most appreciated !!

Cheers

Craigie.
    Last edited by craigie; 26-02-2013 at 05:50 PM. Reason: needed to add a line about subscribing to YouTube

Re: BBQ Boating the Maroochy river - latest video from Ozfishtube

Wonder where you got to Craig.

Heard about this stuff on the weekend from Tangles.

Thanks...... good stuff.

we have to catch up again soon

cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Thanks Phill,

Yeah have been a bit quiet on Ausfish lately, been posting a few fishing reports on Facebook but have not got out for a decent fishing session for months.
    We have a huge list of ideas for videos, the aim is to inform beginner and intermediately experienced anglers about all the fishing options available in South East Queensland. Seasonal species and where and how to catch them. Covering everything from Luring Bass out at Somerset Dam, to catching Bay Reefies, Pin Bream and Flathead, Nerang Whiting, Moreton Bay Mackerel, Crabs etc etc...
    Can do Guest Stars like yourself and Webby !! lol....
    We have original music tracks ready to go, just need to get out there and catch some quality fish for the camera.

How have you been going, still fishing from Rebait and Skanky ?

Have to get together with you and Paul for a few Schooners down at The Well for a "Touchy" Bream weekend during Winter.

Cheers
    Craigie,

Thanks also Phill for the "Like" on Ozfishtube !

Brother Craigie

Nicely done mate, will keep watch and spread the word.
    I'll also send an sms to KLUYT, he would get a kick out of seeing that your still so into your fishing (that's assuming your not in contact with him???).

Dave (BINGO)

G'day Dave,

Thanks mate, yeah hopefully each new production is a little slicker than the previous. I know I need to practice if I'm going to stay the front man !! lol....
    Yes please spread the word, will be a bit more exciting when we start catching some better quality fish. We have some cool original rock guitar tunes ready to go but they are a bit heavy for vision of small whiting and Bream ! My younger brother is the
    music legend, composing and performing the tracks.
    Have seen kluyt a couple of times in the last few years but thats about all. Going to Les's 50th next month so might see him then ?
    I actually got inspired to buy the Go Pro when I saw a couple of your videos. love seeing a nice Snapper held up to the Camera ! even if you didn't catch it.......

Nice Barra by the way !!!

A guy got a huge one in the Maroochy the same weekend we were filming, good to know they are close to home !!

Cheers mate,

Craigie.

Les 50...am I the only one who isn't aging.

Yeah, Les is 50 but he looks a lot younger than me !! what did I do to deserve crusty old looks so young ???
    You look the same as Cricket days !! can you still do the circus trick where you are laying on the ground on your back then flick yourself onto your feet without using your hands ? get Klute to ask Les if you can come to his 50th, will be a fun night, most of the old cricket team will be there.

Sounds like it would be a BIG night, as for the circus tricks, even for someone as young and handsome as me, those days are almost gone...lol
    Would still give it a go, under the right circumstances

Nice stuff Craig. Cyclone still going strong?

G'day Greg,

Thanks mate !

Yes Cyclone still my fishing machine. Just replaced the helm Steering unit, had oil pouring out of it for months and just couldn't get it to seal ? Had to bite the bullet and fork out the loot for a replacement. All good now !!

Have you still got the blue Fisher/ 150/175 Suzi ? or have you upgraded again ?

Cheers
    Craigie.

Yeah still got the Fisher mate just don't get to use it as much with work, weather and other interest compared to the first few years but that will even out. Next move will probably be smaller,can't really justify tying that sort of capital in a big boat but who knows.

Look forward to more videos mate.

Cheers
    Greg

Yeah Greg, I know what your saying about boats tying up capital and downsizing.
    I'm planning to drop back to an older 1/2 cabin at some stage. Getting soft !!
    I love my night fishing and would love a cabin to curl up in if the weather gets a bit unfavourable, bit over laying on a wet floor.
    Have a car coming from the States that my brother and I are going to do a resto, 68 Dodge Charger, will suck up a heap of cash. Will have to kiss my Cyclone good bye........

Hey Craigie, the name Mark Planck rings a bell.

Is he an old Forestry boy?

TOL

Yeah your spot on there John, Mark Planck was a Ranger in the Recreation area in Head Office. Prior to that he was the head Ranger based on Fraser Island (When Forestry took care of the place).
    Mark departed the Government back in 1996 to take take over a run down boat hire/Bait shop on the Maroochy river, and set about turning it into a Tourism award winning small business !! Has worked hard and is a household name in the area. Has been doing the fishing report on the local ch 7 news for years
    He catches up with a lot of ex Forestry mates from time to time, I think he sees Bob Levitt as Bob lives locally.