Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laid off !!

Quote Originally Posted by BAR UP View Post
    What about Wideform at the Logan Hospital. Car park will start at Lendlease Sunshine Coast Hospital in March. Not sure who the formworkers is yet but probable Heinrich, Peter.
    Tried wideform , no go , I was just with Heinrich & Geoff told me after Easter. Heinrich have the hospital but word getting around is there only hiring guys who live north side and sunny coast. Really trying to get back into housing , little bit tired of formwork !

Re: Laid off !!

What type of housing do u want to do makita. As in high end/ small homes /new homes/ Reno

Quote Originally Posted by cdcfish View Post
    What type of housing do u want to do makita. As in high end/ small homes /new homes/ Reno
    All types mate , I love building houses of any style ! I got burned quite bad by a very big building company & dodgy business partner which put me off housing and nearly cost me everything. I would love to get back into it for the right company , formwork drains the passion you have for carpentry after a while !

Re: Laid off !!

Problem is the weather at the moment. Hardly any slabs gone down since Aus day. I will pm u a few builders to try tomorrow if I get a chance but obviously times are pretty tuff so can't promise anything.

Thanks cdcfish but I landed a job doing insurance repair work today ! Had my first job interview in 10 yrs & was nervous as all hell ! Thanks to all for the help really really appreciate it !