Thread: 3 fishing rods stolen Deception Bay 10.02.2013

3 fishing rods stolen Deception Bay 10.02.2013

Still kickin meself!

Come home from fishing just in time to catch the last bit of the all stars NRL game. backed the boat into the yard with ute still out past the gate. ripped in to watch the game, have a coupla sheberts, 1030pm , stuff it I clean up early in the morning............ 0450am , you guess it , no rods.

2 8-10kg wilson live fibres with 6500 shimano bait runners spooled in mono

1 15-24 wilson live fibre with 6500 shimano bait runner spooled in braid

reported to police ... no hope of finding them.

BigE

Re: 3 fishing rods stolen Deception Bay 10.02.2013

gee that just sucks.

little buggers that suxs mate

sorry to hear about that mate. maybe check the local pawn brokers.

Thanks Guys
    yeah checking out the pawn shops. don't like my chances tho.

Bumping this thread back up, What is with some people in Deception Bay. I went their Tuesday to help my kid move . I parked me 100 series 4wd in Beaufort place for like 10mins in this time I was back and forth loading the 4wd up. I locked it up each time I went inside to get more stuff. This is a standout out truck with a sweet V8 rumble. When I did arrive the neighbours in the street instantly gathered on their patios. When I was ready to leave I noticed all the windows had finger prints hand marks on them and the chrome doors handles where filthy with finger prints. Found out the feral kids in the street break into any car day or night. They tried to force my electric windows down manually and the rear side window I think they thought it was like the old 80 series split slide window. That window had the most prints on it. Police wont do anything even though they know who does it as they are under age 9 and 11. Best part is I have to go back this week and get more stuff so I will be watching closely this time. I have no problems protecting my property and when certain said fingers end up broken tough bickies you little mongrels.

Good old depression bay. Never disappoints.

Lucky you still had wheels on the trailer when you woke up??
    typical low life scum.
    cr

I leased the Deception Bay pool a few years back. It was certainly an eye opener. A couple of times when I got called out in the early hours of the morning there were more kids in the streets than after school. A lot of great people live in the area and suffer from a small percentage of oxygen thieves who call D Bay home
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

My boss had a sling shot put through his back window showering his son with glass and the cops basically said they thought they knew who it was and wouldn't have minded if he had run them over.

Might have to hide near by and dish out some old school discipline which they obviously don't receive from the parents.