Thread: Moreton Bay Charter Trailer

Moreton Bay Charter Trailer

This from Sean Conlon a short time ago guys, what a low act.

STOLEN TRAILER
    Because of the state of the southern bay at the moment I had cancelled all my charters until the water cleans up. So today I decided to head out early from the Redland bay boat ramp and check out the water quality around peel island. I arrived back at the boat ramp to find out that somebody needed my boat trailer more than I do. I myself always look for the best in people but unfortunately there always seems to be people out there that make it harder to believe this the older I get. If anyone gets any information on my stolen trailer give me a call 0433732310.
    It's a dunbier 5.7m dual axel
    Very distinct colour gunmetal grey hammer finish paint job.
    Rego 453QPW

Lets help him find the trailer and the culprits!

Scalem

Re: Moreton Bay Charter Trailer

Any security cameras in the vicinity? Get on to them
    ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Scalem View Post
    This from Sean Conlon a short time ago guys, what a low act.

STOLEN TRAILER
    Because of the state of the southern bay at the moment I had cancelled all my charters until the water cleans up. So today I decided to head out early from the Redland bay boat ramp and check out the water quality around peel island. I arrived back at the boat ramp to find out that somebody needed my boat trailer more than I do. I myself always look for the best in people but unfortunately there always seems to be people out there that make it harder to believe this the older I get. If anyone gets any information on my stolen trailer give me a call 0433732310.
    It's a dunbier 5.7m dual axel
    Very distinct colour gunmetal grey hammer finish paint job.
    Rego 453QPW

Lets help him find the trailer and the culprits!

Scalem
    So what did you do to remove the boat from the water?
    LITTLE SKIPPER!

Not sure, I will ask next time I speak with Sean but no question it would have been a pain in the butt.

Scalem

At a pinch you could use a tilt tray with tyres to save the hull.

Not saying it is best solution but beats nothing and they are on call just about anywhere anytime
    Cheers

Trev

I had a jet ski in commercial survey stolen, trailer and ski, from the Scarborough boat ramp about 12 months ago (see thread "Jet ski stolen and recovered in 30 minutes" ) and learnt my lesson - I now have a trailer lock on boat and ski trailer when I leave them at the ramp - at least they may steal the next one without a trailer lock.

I know that doesnt help you at the moment but it is a sad day when someone steals your trailer - I will look out for it in my area.

From what I heard, he had the trailer reversed in when he parked it so whoever pinched it has big gonads as there's water police vessels(and a cop shop down the road) and a public ferry service so thats alot of ppl walking around, really disappointing this has happened at Redland Bay.